NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Does that mean we’ll be the only club without some sort of pattern or theme within the colours?

Because that would make this kit, boring as it may be, the best in the league.

Kudos to Puma for bucking a really ugly fad :thup:

They're basically just using the same template West Brom had this season. Exactly the same. Lazy as f***. Horrific.

New-WBA-Shirt-2019-2020.png

Well the shoulders and shoulder patterns are totally different for a start.

Yeah I don't see how it looks anything like that West Brom kit aside from stripes (can't really avoid that obv) and the collar.

It's a simple kit. If the material didn't look so tacky as usual I'm sure that'd help. It's either this or the zany attempts at sprucing it up which nine times out of ten look even worse.

Think I'm happier with Puma being lazy than inventive tbh. :lol:

Honestly it's just dumb to have a new home kit every year. I liked that we used to be one of the few teams giving them two year cycles years ago, but even that is excessive. It was one of the hardest things for me to adjust to coming from American sports. Now it's a little different over here where jerseys are being changed once or twice a decade plus a bunch of alternates and throwbacks.

But that's much more sustainable then asking kit makers to come out with multiple new designs every season for every team they work with all while keeping in mind the tradition of each shirt. You're bound to get some seriously ugly or bland ones at that rate. It ruins some great shirts too, the good designs deserve multiple seasons of use.

:thup:

First Ashley relegation was the last kit to get two years of the same kit, right?

Yep. Up until that point adidas had stuck to a new home shirt every 2 years. They didn't take up the option to extend the deal (because of Ashley, IIRC) which resulted in their final kit only being worn for a year.

Was there not also some sort of 'fans charter' in the early days of the Premier League / Premiership that said clubs had to keep kits for 2 years. Then Man Utd started selling a 3rd kit that would change every season, and eventually every club brought out 3 kits that changed every year.

Was there not also some sort of 'fans charter' in the early days of the Premier League / Premiership that said clubs had to keep kits for 2 years. Then Man Utd started selling a 3rd kit that would change every season, and eventually every club brought out 3 kits that changed every year.

Aye: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/money/blog/2010/sep/21/football-kits-premier-league-cash-cow

Gradually seems to have been ignored. Football clubs/sports brands being arseholes shocker.

They're basically just using the same template West Brom had this season. Exactly the same. Lazy as f***. Horrific.

New-WBA-Shirt-2019-2020.png

No :lol: Are you blind?

No, slightly p*ssed however :D:D

There's a person on Twitter with the exact same thought as yours. Is it you coz you're the only ones saying it? Uploaded the same image too plus he's holding a bottle of Corona. Bet he got slightly p*ssed too :lol:

Badges look to high... almost at the neckline, not on the tits like they used to be!

We're aware that's a drawing, right? :lol:

It's a nailed on 6/10. Generic teamwear, phone-in, blandzilla. But it's still much better than some of the ridiculous shit we've had from them.

The design of the arms/shoulders makes me rather suspicious that the back is gonna be black.

edit: never mind, there's a "photo" on the prior page, I assume that's what we're going off. It's still likely just a generic puma photo with photoshopped on logos.