NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest godzilla

People: Can we please just get a normal black and white kite

*Gets normal black and white kit*

People: That's f***ing s***.

See those black shoulders don't make it 'a normal' black and white shirt to me

Anything not basic gets slaughtered for not being basic  :lol:

Not gonna lie I'm deffo guilty of this .... when puma where sticking stupid spikes, blue splashes, and big black v's I was the one saying "just do plain black n white stripes etc" now that is what we get and I'm seriously underwhelmed... I dont know  if its cus I'm an adult  now or what , but when I was younger  I remember  the new kit being unveiled being  a massive deal to me.... I remember when I seen the 07/09 home kit for the 1st time... it consumed my life I couldn't  sleep way excitement  etc it was the same for most Jerseys from about 2003/10.

People: Can we please just get a normal black and white kite

*Gets normal black and white kit*

People: That's f***ing s***.

Our kits used to designed and made to a really nice, high quality. This thing is off the peg bollocks that a Sunday league team should be wearing.

That's the difference.

Honestly it's just dumb to have a new home kit every year. I liked that we used to be one of the few teams giving them two year cycles years ago, but even that is excessive. It was one of the hardest things for me to adjust to coming from American sports. Now it's a little different over here where jerseys are being changed once or twice a decade plus a bunch of alternates and throwbacks.

But that's much more sustainable then asking kit makers to come out with multiple new designs every season for every team they work with all while keeping in mind the tradition of each shirt. You're bound to get some seriously ugly or bland ones at that rate. It ruins some great shirts too, the good designs deserve multiple seasons of use.

I dont mind it. Its cheap and basic, just what ive come to expect from Puma and Ashley’s Newcastle. At least they’ve not added some stupid spike or random blue lines to the stripes. Be interested to see if stripes are on the back because i have no faith in Puma to do even the most simple thing right. Was looking forward to a new kit supplier and not to see that hideous blue shite on the front of the kit but oh well.  :lol: