NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Can't wait for the iron-on Aramco patch in a few weeks.

I remember them doing that when went from greenalls to s and n

They did it in 11/12 as well when we went from Northern Rock to Virgin Money:

Virgin-Money-Newcastle-Shirt-2012.gif

Look at that :lol:

People actually went out and got their free patch over applied to their shirt as well.

I’m sure they sold the shirts for half a season with the patch on as well.

It still doesn't beat when XL Airways went bust, so West Ham just slapped a squad number on the front.  :lol:

DRpcpJ-W0AEjsO2.jpg:large

There's been some absolute dross from Puma but I fear the worst for next season's when it is eventually unveiled. All the uncertainty around the takeover etc and the fact the deal was extended quite late in the piece could very well lead to an absolute abomination.

There's been some absolute dross from Puma but I fear the worst for next season's when it is eventually unveiled. All the uncertainty around the takeover etc and the fact the deal was extended quite late in the piece could very well lead to an absolute abomination.

not just the kit designs, but the quality has been piss-poor. or is that true of all puma kits?

That one on the far right looks like me nan's fag-stained curtains from the early 90s - but I actually like it for some reason.

Haha, first thing I thought too... nicotine stained net curtains!  :lol:

I thought the yellow one was supposed to be the same template as Man City's 3rd kit this season.... the tequila sunrise kit?

That 5th kit though... what even is it?? Is it meant to be a special 'Saudi Takeover' kit??

Is Dubravka about to do the washing up?

That’s clearly meant to be darlow?

Is it?  :lol:  Looks like generic dark haired guy 001 to me.  Thought Darlow looked younger and more tanned than that but then I do sit in row R.

Is it?  :lol:  Looks like generic dark haired guy 001 to me.  Thought Darlow looked younger and more tanned than that but then I do sit in row R.

It’s a computer game :lol

I know but they're supposed to be pretty accurate these days, ASM in the home kit is shit.

I know but they're supposed to be pretty accurate these days, ASM in the home kit is shit.

:lol: