NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

They're pricey but rather comfy! 

Aye I want one but reluctant to pay that. Hopefully they’ll do one of their random discounts coz we’ve signed a player or something soon 

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Are those black & white anthem jackets still on sale? Can’t find it anywhere.

Nah, the club shop at SJP has some stuff from last season on sale, nothing on the website. The last time I went there were no anthem jackets left.

Edited by Stifler

I needed some football socks - haven't bought any in years - so I bought some of last season's away ones from the club shop in the clear out sale for a fiver. I've just opened them and they've no actual foot part! When the fuck did that start happening?!

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I needed some football socks - haven't bought any in years - so I bought some of last season's away ones from the club shop in the clear out sale for a fiver. I've just opened them and they've no actual foot part! When the fuck did that start happening?!

Mike Ashley still our owner? Cutting corners (and feet) on our socks.

But seriously I think there are two variants of the socks.

Edited by NE27

2 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Did it not have a photo of them on the website? 

14 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Nee idea when it comes to flogging them in the shops, but players have been cutting the foot off/wearing socks without for ages. They have those grip socks on. Close up, it looks like they're worn over a normal football sock but nah, they cut them.

1 hour ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Castore offer “pre cut” cocks like the pros wear 

1 hour ago, Inferior Acuña said:

get with the times, grandad 

2 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Not exactly a kit or anything officially affiliated to NUFC but I'm unashamedly very keen on these.

Getting strong Ricky from trailer park boys vibes