NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

9 hours ago, Sifu said:

Not exactly a kit or anything officially affiliated to NUFC but I'm unashamedly very keen on these.

Looks like someone is spending all their per diems at Dan Flashes.

18 minutes ago, maze said:

Where can I get a hoodie like this: 

Got mine off the club website a couple of months back. They’re back on sale, but the Newcastle and the logo is light blue and not grey. 

https://castore.com/products/black-mens-scuba-travel-hoody?variant=40437024686217&glCurrency=GBP&glCountry=GB&gclid=CjwKCAjwqauVBhBGEiwAXOepkR9ihyGG93pCf8LPZ8Zyrw-o9PqLyB-nrAjMPFyeTcrOub5F-9nU5xoCmLoQAvD_BwE

Edited by Danh1

5 hours ago, maze said:

Where can I get a hoodie like this: 

Look the previous 2 pages. I posted it’s on sale in club shop

Edited by gdm

Got the orange shorts from last seasons third kit and the green shorts from one of the keepers kits for £12 each in the Metrocentre store today. Ideal for gym and football. 

9 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Got the orange shorts from last seasons third kit and the green shorts from one of the keepers kits for £12 each in the Metrocentre store today. Ideal for gym and football. 

Yeah I got them last week.

I had been going in again and again for the short to be reduced and every other shirt was edited except that one, until a couple of weeks ago, got it at £25 instead of the £65.

My GF was about to buy me it at full price because we kept looking to see if it had been reduced and she thought it wasn’t going to be.

Saw this article today asking questions as to how exactly both Newcastle and Rangers shirts have ended up being sold in Ashley's tat emporium, before they’ve been officially released. I do wonder if it will come out that Ashley is actually involved in Castore at some point.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/mike-ashley-newcastle-stunt-raises-more-questions-over-rangers-castore-deal/

4 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Saw this article today asking questions as to how exactly both Newcastle and Rangers shirts have ended up being sold in Ashley's tat emporium, before they’ve been officially released. I do wonder if it will come out that Ashley is actually involved in Castore at some point.

https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/mike-ashley-newcastle-stunt-raises-more-questions-over-rangers-castore-deal/

I think it’s almost nailed on he’s got his fingers in somewhere, even if it’s factory usage.

5 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Got to say, I’ve always assumed he is an investor - the fact that Rangers & NUFC were the first big clubs signed up with them spoke volumes.  Castore has that cheap tat look which sits well with the other SD brands

It would be nice for that contract to end sharpish - though like all Ashley deals negotiated a year before the takeover, I’ll bet there is no break clause - and we’ve probably been signed up long, long, long term.  He’ll still be wringing out what he can from the club, don’t worry about that. 

the co-founder has come out and categorically denied Ashley has any involvement, he's not just going to blatantly lie like that in public.

it's more likely they've sent Sports Direct stock to hold until the official launch, but haven't had a proper agreement in place and they've put them out early to grab the initial sales. it sounds exactly like something a business owned by that fat cunt would do.

not defending Castore at all though, they're shite, amateur and make clobber for radgies.

Ashley trying to cash in on sales early is an Ashley move.

To be fair though, you can buy the shirt already from the store and Castore, it’s just that they aren’t promising deliveries yet.

I also feel like there maybe still something going on in terms of the Fun88 sponsorship. Right now Ashley is only selling the kids versions, which are sponsor-less, so I’m assuming he doesn’t have access to the adults version, which does have a sponsor. So maybe the club and Castore are holding out for as long as possible to see if they can get the final year of that contract cancelled?

11 hours ago, Big River said:

the co-founder has come out and categorically denied Ashley has any involvement, he's not just going to blatantly lie like that in public.

it's more likely they've sent Sports Direct stock to hold until the official launch, but haven't had a proper agreement in place and they've put them out early to grab the initial sales. it sounds exactly like something a business owned by that fat cunt would do.

not defending Castore at all though, they're shite, amateur and make clobber for radgies.

I wouldn't read too much into what the co-founder says as there's always ways to legalistically to avoid revealing the ownership of a company. 

Interesting to look at the amount of Castore stuff being sold on JD Sports and Sports Direct.

JD Sports= 38 Castore items

Sports Direct= 432 Castore items

I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley is part of Castore but is trying to keep his involvement at arms-length to avoid damaging the profile of the brand in its attempt to be seen as premium. Ashley is desperate for a "high quality" brand as Adidas and Nike have almost completely sacked off Sports Direct apart from offering them their sub-premium products. 

11 hours ago, Big River said:

Yeah, I remember reading that article they did on the Athletic where he categorically denies any relationship with Ashley.

Never mentioned his associates though.

I'd be shocked if he's not got some hidden stake in it tbh.

That being the case, the quicker we can fuck them off, the better.