NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Busy clearing out the loft and stuff ahead of (hopefully) moving house end july/early August and found a few of my older Toon shirts I thought I'd lost, but they were in a big bag with loads of my sons clothes.

2005-07 Home Shirt (Adidas Gold Northern Rock)

2005-06 Third Shirt (Adidas Blue & White)

2006-07 Away Shirt (Maroon & Blue)

2009-10 Home Shirt (Adidas Championship)

2010-11 Home Shirt (First Puma Shirt)

Also a Blue NUFC Adidas Polo Shirt from 2005 or 2006, with Northern Rock on the collar.

so the home shirt is available to buy in the club shop, but only Adult sizes. no sign of bairns, GK, Away or 3rd. the embroidery on the badge is still shocking as well.

Castore are a fucking shit show like. will feel like a new signing when we bomb them off.

13 hours ago, Big River said:

so the home shirt is available to buy in the club shop, but only Adult sizes. no sign of bairns, GK, Away or 3rd. the embroidery on the badge is still shocking as well.

Castore are a fucking shit show like. will feel like a new signing when we bomb them off.

We have never released all 3 kids at the same time.

23 minutes ago, gdm said:

We have never released all 3 kids at the same time.

aye fair enough, but if you watch that video it just looks amateur advertising the new home kit alongside the old ones. probably not Castore’s fault that, but I’d like to blame them anyway.

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Just got a sponsorless shirt today, I'm struggling to call it a fakey like.

Will have a look at ones in club shop for reference maybe [emoji38]

Me and my GF were in the club shop just before and we both agreed that the sponsor logo is fucking gash, tacky and ruins the shirt.

The quality seems alright to be honest, club logo and Castore logo on the front are embroided, everything else is iron on, even the NUFC on the back. I think that’s cheap and nasty, however every club and manufacturer are doing that these days.

I go though look as Castore’s non NUFC range and think the stuff feels quality. Light weight materials, but soft etc.

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Me and my GF were in the club shop just before and we both agreed that the sponsor logo is fucking gash, tacky and ruins the shirt.

The quality seems alright to be honest, club logo and Castore logo on the front are embroided, everything else is iron on, even the NUFC on the back. I think that’s cheap and nasty, however every club and manufacturer are doing that these days.

I go though look as Castore’s non NUFC range and think the stuff feels quality. Light weight materials, but soft etc.

Does the authentic material have a shiny look to it? My Thai gift has it but looks similar to previous seasons' material. Not a cheap looking shine I must say. I've seen worse knock offs.

28 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Does the authentic material have a shiny look to it? My Thai gift has it but looks similar to previous seasons' material. Not a cheap looking shine I must say. I've seen worse knock offs.

I think I only saw the replica.

The plastic iron on’s don’t have a shine on them, well not much than what they will naturally have, but they do have that cold plastic feeling.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Just got a sponsorless shirt today, I'm struggling to call it a fakey like.

Will have a look at ones in club shop for reference maybe [emoji38]

I have one as well must know the same person I do. Definitely real they were apparently taken from a van on the way to get the Fun88 logo on it.