NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I just want back a proper club shop that’s owned and run by the club. Whoever can make the kit, but they can’t take over the entire retail arm of the club. I want my mugs and keyrings back FFS. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I just want back a proper club shop that’s owned and run by the club. Whoever can make the kit, but they can’t take over the entire retail arm of the club. I want my mugs and keyrings back FFS. 

They still do loads of tat in the shop don't they?

Ok it's not like yesteryear where there was a decent shit but it's equally not as shit as nufc gnomes under Ashley.

44 minutes ago, Euan009 said:

Seem poorly made couldn’t be bothered to line anything up 

68BF1808-7459-4D89-B4A9-BD0FA73CE916.jpeg

I think this has been explained in the past as the stripes on shirts not expanding similar to the sizes increase or something, so everything extra small or large will be "off"

10 hours ago, Tomato Deuce said:

One of the consequences of having stripes is that they won’t always line up.

no, like the club badge is higher up? It’s got nout to do with the stripes 

Feel like i'm the only one that actually likes Castore, and think the quality of there clothes are generally top notch. Design wise they're pretty decent too on most of there kits the produce. They seem to be getting more and more contracts too. 

22 minutes ago, 54 said:

Feel like i'm the only one that actually likes Castore, and think the quality of there clothes are generally top notch. Design wise they're pretty decent too on most of there kits the produce. They seem to be getting more and more contracts too. 

Their strips are a bit tight fitting like. I liked that hoodie Tindall wears as well but no way am I paying over £140+ or whatever it was for it.

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Yeah don’t mind their stuff at all. Decent quality golf clobber; the logo is a charva as hell though.

3 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

no, like the club badge is higher up? It’s got nout to do with the stripes 

I was speaking more generally, but the badge placement is also more of a consideration with stripes!