NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Literally about to post that mine got delivered today. Ffs didn't want the Fun88 on it. Ah wey. 

Think we all got it from the same shop like as mine came today too and looks exactly the same. Meh, expected the badge to be as produced by Castore, i.e. with the full embroidery rather than the patch. Oh well, not gonna complain for 12 quid. I don't fit into it anyway as am gradually blancmanging so whatevs. :laugh:

I also ordered the retro 95/96 kit from Amazon for £35 on Amazon on top of the home kit this season both in large. The current one fits a lot more tighter compared to the retro one. Similar to an NBA kit (which adds to the older style in my opinion. I actually prefer the retro kit and the quality is great. Anyone else have it? 

13 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Think we all got it from the same shop like as mine came today too and looks exactly the same. Meh, expected the badge to be as produced by Castore, i.e. with the full embroidery rather than the patch. Oh well, not gonna complain for 12 quid. I don't fit into it anyway as am gradually blancmanging so whatevs. :laugh:

Aye you can't really grumble like for £12. I can see this website becoming an addiction as well once I get the knack of it.

On a side note, anyone having any issues with DHGate on their web browser? I'm using Brave and everytime I search something it comes back 0 results. Even if I use their menu and navigate into the soccer jersey section it brings back nothing.

7 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

On a side note, anyone having any issues with DHGate on their web browser? I'm using Brave and everytime I search something it comes back 0 results. Even if I use their menu and navigate into the soccer jersey section it brings back nothing.

just use the app, it's a lot better.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: ah so that shitshow of a shirt is an actual kit, is it?

The shirt will ordinarily be worn as a warm-up shirt by the players on matchdays but will feature FUN88, noon.com and Premier League branding for the trip to the Amex Stadium.

5 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Unless it was pre-planned, I honestly find it baffling that somehow Castore managed to design three kits - which the club then signed off - without thinking where a clash might occur.

Not sure it's particularly an issue, all three kits are different and distinctive from one another. I'd say the away kit would've been fine as its dark enough blue to be different to Brightons. Perhaps this was always going to be the plan?

13 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Unless it was pre-planned, I honestly find it baffling that somehow Castore managed to design three kits - which the club then signed off - without thinking where a clash might occur.

See this effort by Wimbledon 

76CF8D3F-D6CA-46F6-A93C-191A7A673A5E.jpeg

Yeah I'm so confused as to whart shorts and socks we will wear now.

Surely the one-off kit should basically just be an all green, or all orange, or all black kit (FFS, just a plain black shirt with castore logo on it and our sponsors could do the trick!) 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Yeah I'm so confused as to whart shorts and socks we will wear now.

Surely the one-off kit should basically just be an all green, or all orange, or all black kit (FFS, just a plain black shirt with castore logo on it and our sponsors could do the trick!) 

Just invert the Saudi shirt