Liverpool vs Newcastle - 13/04/15 @ 8PM (Live on SkySports)

Beren

Wonder who'll give the rallying cry in the Chronicle tomorrow? Telling us how hurt they all are by their surrender today. Telling us they're going to re-double their efforts, roll up their sleeves and put it right by working hard on the training pitch.

As for the game itself it could be anything as these cowardly cunts have given up.

Wonder who'll give the rallying cry in the Chronicle tomorrow? Telling us how hurt they all are by their surrender today. Telling us they're going to re-double their efforts, roll up their sleeves and put it right by working hard on the training pitch.

As for the game itself it could be anything as these cowardly cunts have given up.

Probably roll Saylor out.

Aye, he'll definitely be "hurting" as a Geordie like.

They might need Jonas and his sympathy card this time.

Wish people would stay away from this

TV game under the lights, loads of empty seats would be class

Away game would lack impact.

fucking hell, thread title even implies it :lol:  Today has frazzled my brain.  Next home game, whatever that may be, then

edit: Spurs. I'll be back in England for that game, and it's the first time ever that I won't go, when I have the chance. fuck this dross

Away to liverpool under the lights at a packed Anfield looking for a response after laying down at the new Highbury. We're a perfect club for anyone needing a confidence in their team to bum us 5-0