AshleyOut.com

TK-421

we should threaten his kids

''I'll shoot you then"

"I'm wearing a bullet proof vest"

"Okay, I'll boycott the games"

"I'm the Terminator, I've got all the Sky money"

"I've got your kids Mike, I've got your kids".

They did a good job and they'll do a good job again, and I admire their determination, but I really think people need to find other things to get passionate about in life. It's not worth the grief and realistically you're not going to win. I've not just fallen out with the club though but the sport in general, I feel like if I get emotional about it i'm getting emotional about who is posting better profits, starbucks or costa coffee, it's just business and nothing else.

My advice.

http://s.mlkshk.com/r/12F3V

Or we could burn his house down?

:lol:

Complete and utter waste of time and energy. Ashley has proven time and time again he couldn't give a f*** what fans think.

Thing this time is, the guys at 'sackpardew' have proved they can engage and have a sensible conversation with the media - no coffins, no dressing up as priests, or any of that rubbish.

Just a sensible, fact based, campaign which the media have proven in the past, they will cover and report on.

That sort of bad publicity will be what affects Ashley, not what the individual fan says/thinks, which is barely picked up by the media.

Think any banners could replicate the S*****D*****.com logo/colours too, thus bringing his preferred business into it.

Complete and utter waste of time and energy. Ashley has proven time and time again he couldn't give a f*** what fans think.

Thing this time is, the guys at 'sackpardew' have proved they can engage and have a sensible conversation with the media - no coffins, no dressing up as priests, or any of that rubbish.

Just a sensible, fact based, campaign which the media have proven in the past, they will cover and report on.

That sort of bad publicity will be what affects Ashley, not what the individual fan says/thinks, which is barely picked up by the media.

Think any banners could replicate the S*****D*****.com logo/colours too, thus bringing his preferred business into it.

:thup:

It's not like they're forcing anyone to supply their time/energy, so if people want to commit in attempting to do something positive to try and resurrect NUFC, I see no reason why anyone would be negative about it.

Go round his stores, take everything off the shelf and take it the counter then say you have changed your mind, go back and do the same. Genuine customers can't get served and staff on 0 hours contracts have a few hours over time due to having to put things back on the shelves. No one is doing anything illegal, the shop isn't making money, staff are cashing in, and no doubt someone will let the media know.

If you block deliveries to stores located on private land then technically you are not doing anything illegal and it's down to the owners of the land to take civil action to remove you. By the time that happens days or even weeks have passed, the police have no legal right to remove you.

Stifler just name the date and time and i will watch you get sworn,spat and abused at by normal people just buying the cheapest price merchandise on the market (ignoring sales)  :D.On a serious note the more media on our side the better and they are on our side as Carragher and Henry quite clearly and openly on sky mentioned as its no secret as we all know those bastards who own and run us blatantly spout it out .

Absolutely cannot understand the mentality of some toward this already. Even one of my mates was like what's the point it won't work. I don't know what will be harder, getting Ashley to sell up or getting our fanbase to unite. Make no mistake, if our fanbase united and made every game a nightmare for him he'd be gone in a matter of months. I genuinely believe that.

Sell his kids to Adam Johnson.

What would be the point...might as well give them to a fullon peedo who will rope them up next to a hot fire.

Then do it every day (AJ can't becasue of training)

Then tell them they are free to go but shut the door everytime just before they leave EVERY DAY.

You'd think it would get more traction than SP from media and fans alike, the idea that Ashley is bad for the club is barely even a divisive issue, apart from a few Southern journo WUMs and some fans who think protesting affects the team.

Guest Howaythetoon

It probably won't work, but we simply cannot lie down and keep taking this shit, not without a fight. This is our club FFs, over 120 years of tradition, proud tradition, and its being shat on and pissed on by Ashley and co. We must all get behind this campaign this time, and do our bit, big or small. My bit is I won't attend any games, will not buy anything associated with NUFC from sky to tat in SD and I will keep ding this until he's gone.

You'd think it would get more traction than SP from media and fans alike, the idea that Ashley is bad for the club is barely even a divisive issue, apart from a few Southern journo WUMs and some fans who think protesting affects the team.

He saved them from going bust, they're making money and in the PL what more do they want. They already hounded the King and look how that ended. Deluded Geordies.

Surprised he hasn't been chinned already.

Does he still have his bodyguards?

As others have said. Action is better than no action. Perhaps the southern media won't be so sympathetic towards Ashley.