AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Guest firetotheworks

1 in 5 joining in is an excellent start. A much, much better showing than the anti-Pardew stuff at Hull.

Boycot lads and lasses should be outside handing fleeces to the supporters leaving early ... one fukin game and they can't change a habit for a cause... to me it makes them complicit and I certainly won't tolerate any moans from them either in forums or real life  :sad:

What the hell was that shown by Sky? About five kids playing footy in an empty park singing "we want Ashley out"... are Sky taking the piss or did I miss the actual coverage of the protest?

... and we've scored.

Official attendance today of 47,427. Ah, right.

Hahaha! And what is it with the empty season ticket holder's seats? Such incredibly bad liars that our club is run by (I use the words "run by" in the loosest terms of course).

Phase 1 of the operation was a success I'd say.

Plenty of empty seats, plenty of coverage and the usual surrender from Carver and the boys.

I'll be interested to see just how many keep it up though, this needs to be an ongoing thing - I'm betting everyone will be back to watching the match in the ground for the next home game.

Plenty of empty seats, plenty of coverage and the usual surrender from Carver and the boys.

I'll be interested to see just how many keep it up though, this needs to be an ongoing thing - I'm betting everyone will be back to watching the match in the ground for the next home game.

It definitely needs to be an ongoing thing. I just cannot fathom why anyone would want to go and watch that shite and line fatboy's pockets while they are at it. Watch it at home if you have to but going along is just being an enabler for Jabba and his abuse of this club.

It definitely needs to be an ongoing thing. I just cannot fathom why anyone would want to go and watch that shite and line fatboy's pockets while they are at it. Watch it at home if you have to but going along is just being an enabler for Jabba and his abuse of this club.

they'll go to swansea because it's "winnable" and the team *need* our support

then there will be another excuse wheeled out for the game after