AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Looks like they're getting worried, from .cock

2-04-2015

Tickets for United's home fixture against Swansea on Saturday are available from just ten pounds

By Anthony Marshall - Newcastle United Managing Editor

Tickets for Newcastle United's Barclays Premier League home fixture against Swansea City this weekend are available from just £10.

The Swans travel to St. James' Park on Saturday (25th April), for a 3pm kick-off, and United will be looking to build on the 2-2 draw they secured in South Wales earlier in the season.

A section of Level 7 has become available, priced at just £10 for children, £19 for senior citizens and £20 for adults - an affordable way of watching top flight football - and can be purchased by clicking here .

:lol: :lol: Gotta go back months to find some shit to use as momentum.

2-04-2015

Tickets for United's home fixture against Swansea on Saturday are available from just ten pounds

Tickets for Newcastle United's Barclays Premier League home fixture against Swansea City this weekend are available from just £10.

The Swans travel to St. James' Park on Saturday (25th April), for a 3pm kick-off, and United will be looking to build on the 2-2 draw they secured in South Wales earlier in the season.

A section of Level 7 has become available, priced at just £10 for children, £19 for senior citizens and £20 for adults - an affordable way of watching top flight football - and can be purchased by clicking here .

:lol: Building on a DRAW at SWANSEA that occurred MONTHS ago.  Desperate.

2-04-2015

:lol:

2-04-2015

:lol: Building on a DRAW at SWANSEA that occurred MONTHS ago.  Desperate.

:lol: Such fucking dicks.

2-04-2015

???

2-04-2015

:lol: :lol: you couldn't make it up.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: I remember that game now. We were all pissed the fuck off at the result. So fair play, club. We can certainly build on that emotion.

Only memory of that game was the banner for our form/Welsh town :lol:

:lol: I remember that game now. We were all pissed the fuck off at the result. So fair play, club. We can certainly build on that emotion.

Only memory of that game was the banner for our form/Welsh town :lol:

:lol: Shit, that too.

That was the game Cisse decided to just start fucking scoring. It was bullshit.

Guest Roger Kint

Just had to check .com to see who scored. Says Obertan & Sammy provided crosses for the goals.....no wonder i dont remember that :lol:

2-04-2015

Think I might go. :bluestar:

Other than going to the games I don't spend time in and around newcastle, so anyone know what would be the best place to go to join the protest?

There'll be stuff going on outside the ground again I would imagine, and there's the big Sports Direct on Northumberland St which is one of the branches being targeted.

Other than going to the games I don't spend time in and around newcastle, so anyone know what would be the best place to go to join the protest?

There'll be stuff going on outside the ground again I would imagine, and there's the big Sports Direct on Northumberland St which is one of the branches being targeted.

Cheers

I remember absolutely nothing about a 2-2 draw at Swansea this season.

I remember thinking "FFS Papiss, stop saving Pardew's job"

:thup: Aye, we got battered but somehow drew 2-2. At the time, I sensed it saved Pardew a bit.

Cisse was just in his own little bubble during that period. Blissfully saving Alan Pardew his job for no other reason than he's just and absolutely smashing guy. I wanted to hate him, I wanted him to stop, but then I saw his beaming smile and was happy to just let him get on with it.