AshleyOut.com

TK-421

There's no way he saved Pardew's job. He was never in any danger of losing it regardless of how utterly s*** we were

:thup: At the time, I thought that was the case though. That was my over riding feeling when we'd drew with Swansea, as the week leading up to the game was all about Pardew leaving. I thought we had him at Stoke but he managed to hang on and I thought if we'd lost at Swansea that would have been game over. Looking back, it's clear it wouldn't have made a difference if we'd lost.

There's no way he saved Pardew's job. He was never in any danger of losing it regardless of how utterly s*** we were

:thup: At the time, I thought that was the case though. That was my over riding feeling when we'd drew with Swansea, as the week leading up to the game was all about Pardew leaving. I thought we had him at Stoke but he managed to hang on and I thought if we'd lost at Swansea that would have been game over. Looking back, it's clear it wouldn't have made a difference if we'd lost.

For me it was when some fella posted on here that he'd spoken to Llambias and Ashley outside a club in London and Llambias was absolutely outraged at the suggestion that Pardew should be sacked. That's when it sunk in for me. 

Thank fuck the parasite jumped ship of his own accord, otherwise we'd have been stuck with him until the end of his contract.

Cisse was just in his own little bubble during that period. Blissfully saving Alan Pardew his job for no other reason than he's just and absolutely smashing guy. I wanted to hate him, I wanted him to stop, but then I saw his beaming smile and was happy to just let him get on with it.

So true. That Cisse spell came out of fucking nowhere and I do wonder how much crease-face Carver would have benefited if Evans hadn't lured Cisse into a saliva-swapping session.

I remember absolutely nothing about a 2-2 draw at Swansea this season.

Cisse lost me £500 on that game. :anguish:

:lol: Think of his beautiful smile and try and be mad. Hans is dead on. Fucking love the guy.

Pardew celebrating turned my blood into acid and I still couldn't get mad at the fucking guy. Give me one full season of Cisse in a real team. I just want to see it once.

Just saw some decent coverage of AshleyOut.com's protest on BBC News.

Why do the big media companies always show the worst signage NUFC fans have?

They showed the "ASHLEY OUT WONGA OUT S-DIRECT OUT" bedsheets which had its words spray painted on.

I've seen some top class banners around (banksy-esque in some cases) yet they always televise the most dim-witted and shabby of them.

Looks like they're getting worried, from .cock

2-04-2015

Tickets for United's home fixture against Swansea on Saturday are available from just ten pounds

By Anthony Marshall - Newcastle United Managing Editor

Tickets for Newcastle United's Barclays Premier League home fixture against Swansea City this weekend are available from just £10.

The Swans travel to St. James' Park on Saturday (25th April), for a 3pm kick-off, and United will be looking to build on the 2-2 draw they secured in South Wales earlier in the season.

A section of Level 7 has become available, priced at just £10 for children, £19 for senior citizens and £20 for adults - an affordable way of watching top flight football - and can be purchased by clicking here .

Low flight football, more like.

Could anyone possibly have done a worse job than Carver to date? Does anyone realistically think he can get any better? What would he need to do to not get the job permanently?

For those supporters that still attend games, what would need to happen to make you stop?

I gave up my season ticket last season and I won't step foot in the ground again until Ashley f***s off.

I went to the games with my old man who's getting on a bit and the thought that we might never go to another match together fuels my hatred of this regime.

I'd go so far as to say that Ashley is actually ruining lives. All in the name of profit, and for a man that is already a billionaire. Disgusting man.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/more/financial-regulation

Owners’ and Directors’ Test

The Owners’ and Directors’ Test applies to all clubs in the Premier League, Football League, Football Conference, Isthmian League, Northern Premier League and Southern Football League.  The purpose of the Test is for the owners, directors and officers of clubs in those leagues to meet standards greater than that required under law so as to protect the reputation and image of the game.  The Premier League and Football League administer the Test for clubs in their leagues.  Any queries in relation to the application of the Test to a club in membership of the Premier League or Football League should be addressed to the respective league. The FA administers the Test to clubs in membership of the Football Conference and the three leagues below.  Any queries in relation to the application of the Test at that level of the game should be addressed to The FA [email protected]

Probably Giggs, but surely worth getting as many people as possible to email that address asking Ashley to be investigated?

I don't think for one second they would have the balls to force him to sell, but it would still cause him a nuisance and be in the papers. He needs to be hit from as many angles as possible to keep the media intensity focused on him until he has had enough