AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Hopefully the people who went are now thinking twice.

Bit late for that now like.

Not really, it'll help the campaign gather pace.

Fair enough but I cannot see what it can gather pace towards at this point, I think we're fucked until he just decides he wants to sell tbh. Today was an opportunity to make a huge statement and about 40 thousand still walked into the stadium.

It was a good effort to bring it down that low given the circumstances.

Carragher getting it spot on again.

But he still didn't draw the right conclusion.

He said he couldn't understand why Ashley wanted to own the club if he didn't want to win things and be excited. He failed to say that it's because Ashley wants to milk the club and use it for free advertising.

Sky Sports giving it a lot of coverage. Ashley is being scrutinised and ridiculed- Carragher especially. Niall Quinn doing his best to lower expectations.

This could well be the start of very good coverage for the club.

One thing that has changed over the last few weeks is the heightened awareness of what's actually happened over the last few years as regards Ashley's running of the club. Prior to AshleyOut there was little, if anything, in the way of criticism of his tenure. No-one looking at the facts, no-one listening to the concerns of the fans and absolutely everyone turning a blind eye to what was/is happening.

Now people are aware there's criticism from all quarters. Pundits, journos, commentators, other fans have had their eyes opened and pointing the finger squarely at Ashley. No idea if he cares, no idea it'll lead to him looking for another buyer (seriously this time) but the brighter and hotter the spotlight on Ashley the better. The first blow has landed but it needs to be followed up relentlessly now. Don't let him off the hook now.

I've heard that they are looking to see which season ticket holders didn't attend and sending them a warning. If they do it again during a known protest then they are going to be banned and have their season ticket taken off them.

I've heard that they are looking to see which season ticket holders didn't attend and sending them a warning. If they do it again during a known protest then they are going to be banned and have their season ticket taken off them.

You've just made that up haven't you.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

That can't be right. You can't dictate when a customer turns up or not.

You've just made that up haven't you.

If it goes viral than my lies are more harmful than his.