AshleyOut.com

TK-421

We could do with going bankrupt and starting again from scratch completely imo. Honesty, from top to bottom the club is a pathetic shell of a club, no care given for fans or the community, nothing. To call it run as a business is an insult to businesses, it's just a machine for fucking fans over. It is a fist in the face forever. It needs to die and it needs rebuilding. A new more benign owner would be nice but there's no guarantee anyway. It needs to die.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fans deserve the club they have got, they were served a rich warm plate to feast on in the shape of SP and the AO and they turned their noses up at it. Fuck them and fuck the club!

No point cutting off your nose to spite your face though. No point just saying they deserve it, because we have to suffer it as well.

Yeah, no one deserves it, they're just loyal fans hoping to see their club do well, and getting shit on in the process.

No point cutting off your nose to spite your face though. No point just saying they deserve it, because we have to suffer it as well.

Yeah, no one deserves it, they're just loyal fans hoping to see their club do well, and getting s*** on in the process.

I don't mean that to be honest. I mean that giving up on the club i.e. not protesting etc. and bothering because other fans have pissed you off just means that you won't ever get a proper club back.

Fans deserve the club they have got, they were served a rich warm plate to feast on in the shape of SP and the AO and they turned their noses up at it. f*** them and f*** the club!

50,000 there today. :thup:

There really wasn't, despite what the club said.

Yeah, no one deserves it, they're just loyal fans hoping to see their club do well, and getting s*** on in the process.

I don't mean that to be honest. I mean that giving up on the club i.e. not protesting etc. and bothering because other fans have pissed you off just means that you won't ever get a proper club back.

Personally I don't think we will get a proper club back while there are that many absolute fuckwits facilitating Ashley's miserable business plan.

Absolutely no excuses for going to the game nowadays. Don't care if you've got a little kid, or a 200 year old dad who might not make the next game, every single penny that goes into the club is another nail in the coffin. and tbh, if kids are your justification, then you should be the one putting up the most fight, unless you want them to suffer a lifetime of this shit. Or perhaps 10 years of this shit until he's milked us dry, followed by a lifetime in the doldrums.

Think a decent majority of ppl going to games now are students and day trippers not from the area.

Imagine growing up in the 90's and early 00's supporting us and then finally making it over to SJP to see us for the first time in 2015. How grim.

I don't mean that to be honest. I mean that giving up on the club i.e. not protesting etc. and bothering because other fans have p*ssed you off just means that you won't ever get a proper club back.

Personally I don't think we will get a proper club back while there are that many absolute fuckwits facilitating Ashley's miserable business plan.

Absolutely no excuses for going to the game nowadays. Don't care if you've got a little kid, or a 200 year old dad who might not make the next game, every single penny that goes into the club is another nail in the coffin. and tbh, if kids are your justification, then you should be the one putting up the most fight, unless you want them to suffer a lifetime of this s***. Or perhaps 10 years of this s*** until he's milked us dry, followed by a lifetime in the doldrums.

I dunno if the second part is directed at me or not but...I'm not defending the people going to games, I think they are part of the problem tbh. I'm just saying, there's no point in the rest of us saying they deserve this so let them suffer it because ultimately we also have to suffer it. I'm saying that to get change we're probably going to need lots of people pulling in the same direction and that means a lot of match going fans will need to be involved.

I don't blame people for going to games, I think people are entitled to want to go and watch the team through thick and thin, and I don't demand everyone thinks as I do. What I do object to is people who want to protest but think that turning up and booing is enough, or holding up signs, or leaving after so long. The only thing that may remotely make a difference is a half empty stadium. I do think however that too many idiot students or whatever fill the stadium these days, hence the fucking awful atmosphere. The people who care have long since deserted us.

Guest Howaythetoon

Are they fuck loyal, they are stupid. If your dog is dying you don't let it suffer, you put it out of its misery. By going and spending money they are actively supporting Ashley and his model and they are also encouraging it by buying into it in the way they do.

NUFC fans are their own worst enemy and always have been. Its not admiral to keep going when the chips are down or to keep applauding shite on the pitch, its moronic and at no other club so partizan as Newcastle United would the likes of Ashley be allowed to ride roughshod over everything in the manner he has.

Look at Rangers and how opposed they are to him. Look at Liverpool and how opposed they were to their previous owners and even Man Utd fans with the Glazers. Owners who Newcastle could only dream of having.

I've never been more embarrassed to be a NUFC fan than against Hull at home last season. That day was worse than any mackem defeat or relegation.

Not that it suprised me. There should have been riots in the streets at the renaming of SJP. Mike Ashley should need a small army to guard him as he steps foot inside SJP.

Instead... people say he has spent money, that its not his fault, that we turn a profit. Lets see how things go with the new man and the new players.

Nothing has changed and nothing will change until he is removed as owner and that will not happen as long as 48-50K idiots continue to put money in his pockets and applaud the shower of shit he puts in the dugout and out on the pitch.

I long to step foot inside SJP to feel that love and pride for my team, my club. That's not my team out there and this is not my club and never will be under these cunts.

Hear fucking hear.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

When will we learn? When it's too late. I'd argue it now already is. The Keegan drive and SBR consolidation are long behind us. The generation of support that garnered will never be repeated and the club has lost the identity from decades of support leading to those days.

What's left to remind us of 120 years of NUFC?

Nothing. And it'll remain that way, indeed diminish further as long as Mike Ashley is in situ.

Guest Howaythetoon

To me when I think back over the last 8 years all I get is Sports Direct, relegation, derby day defeats, Pardew's smug face, Kinnear in the dugout, Ben Arfa being drove out, Carver and then Jonas being told to fuck off despite saving the club from relegation again. Utter grim. Nothing nice or memorable at all. What a waste of 8 fucking years. When the the history books refer to this chapter all it needs is a Sports Direct sign. There has been no football or football club. Its a shell of a club and the fans are not Newcastle United supporters any more, they are Premier League customers now there to watch a game of Premier League football. Cheers Mike!