Current players you think might make good managers

Tooj

Guest firetotheworks

Utter bollocks that.

Compare and contrast Kevin Nolan and Fabricio Coloccini. Would would you rather have on the ball?

Now who would you rather have as captain or manager?

Shola is going to be fast tracked for a bimonthly position on BBC's Final Score, as well as taking Phil Tufnell's place as captain on Question of Sport

Is there anything he can't do? The man is simply amazing.

Utter bollocks that.

Compare and contrast Kevin Nolan and Fabricio Coloccini. Would would you rather have on the ball?

You're talking like you know Coloccini personally which is a thing that annoys me on forums. Also, a manager is a lot more about instructions and tactics than shouting at and berating players

Guest firetotheworks

Utter bollocks that.

You're talking like you know Coloccini personally which is a thing that annoys me on forums. Also, a manager is a lot more about instructions and tactics than shouting at and berating players

I'm talking like someone who has watched Coloccini being a terrible captain first hand. He's not even the one that instructs the defence, let alone the team.

Utter bollocks that.

I'm talking like someone who has watched Coloccini being a terrible captain first hand. He's not even the one that instructs the defence, let alone the team.

But being a manager isn't like being captain. It's more about picking the team and formation than anything else. He's not a good captain but there are a lot of examples of good captains being shit managers

Guest firetotheworks

Utter bollocks that.

But being a manager isn't like being captain. It's more about picking the team and formation than anything else. He's not a good captain but there are a lot of examples of good captains being shit managers

That's a separate point. I was pointing out that Coloccini's a shit captain and therefore I think he'd be a shit manager. I would also rather have Nolan as manager based on his captaining abilities.

I'd say Cabaye too. Seems a thoughtful and intelligent French player. Commands respect as well.  We've basically has no leader since he's left, even during his sit out period too he was clearly the main man behind the scenes.

Guest VanBarduck

http://ste.india.com/sites/default/files/2014/09/23/276297-daniele-de-rossi-roma-gen-700.jpg

Simeone type of coach.

I'd say Cabaye too. Seems a thoughtful and intelligent French player. Commands respect as well.  We've basically has no leader since he's left, even during his sit out period too he was clearly the main man behind the scenes.

Demba Ba too. Seemed a leader at the very least.

http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--/q-95/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2015/4/11/1428749181501/Barcelona-celebrate-winni-007.jpg

Barça’s ideas have been spread across Europe by former players who switched to the dugout, including coaches of four Champions League quarter-finalists

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/apr/11/barcelona-coaching-champions-league