Current players you think might make good managers

Tooj

Always thought Carlos Puyol would make a great manager.

Growing up I used to see Nobby Solano as a future NUFC manager. Don't think that is going to happen, though!

It will be this duo in the future.  :saylor: :llorente?:

:joey:

Will probably get s*** for this  :lol:,  I always thought Roy Keane would have been a good manager (before he actually became one). He may have had the false persona of being a 'hard' man type, but the players he played with when he was captain at Man Utd, must have respected him. Despite not being a brilliant footballer himself, they always played a lot better when he was in the team and were a lot more discaplined. 

Carles Puyol already said he's more interested in a career as DoF, he's even been taking courses to that extent.

I'd have him back at the club in any capacity he wanted, tbf. They gave him a figurehead position as aidé to our DoF but he quit because he wanted to learn and do real work. That's the kind of work ethic he has.

I suppose you never know really like if imagine if in 2002 and I told the people in the pub watching England vs Argentina that the mullet haired player that gave away the penalty would become a respected premier league manager, I'd get laughed out the place.