Leicester City 3-0 Newcastle United - 02/05/15 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Mike

The players have clearly given up and some of the cowards want out of the fight.

The club is reaping what it has sown.

Buy cheap and play guys who aren't up to the level they are performing in and it will catch you out eventually.

Whole set of shit that needs eradicating.

Just said on BT that they haven't interviewed Carver or any players because they are all still locked in the changing room.

Daft fucking tyre faced cunt is probably trying to work out how to open it.

Michael Owen would know really well about NUFC needing leaders when in a relegation battle like.

Please tell me that he of all people didn't say anything about that subject.

Is he actually... did he actually... no... He f***ing didn't........ ?

Yep, slagged off Coloccini with no hint of irony whatsoever.

:lol:

Just said on BT that they haven't interviewed Carver or any players because they are all still locked in the changing room.

Daft fucking tyre faced cunt is probably trying to work out how to open it.

http://i.imgur.com/YGjPVjV.gif

Guest Roger Kint

@lee_ryder

#nufc fans shouting "cowards" at players as they get back on the bus

Ryder would have been wiping back tears as he typed that

I don't think I've ever seen a side with less idea of what they're supposed to be doing. At least with Pardew it was clear that we would defend deep then hump the ball towards a wide forward. This has to be the most abominable coaching set up in English football.

Guest neesy111

lee_ryder: Andy Woodman and Remy Cabella have went over to speak to some of the angry fans #nufc

This will go well....

I don't think I've ever seen a side with less idea of what they're supposed to be doing. At least with Pardew it was clear that we would defend deep then hump the ball towards a wide forward. This has to be the most abominable coaching set up in English football.

Carver thinks this is the 90s and we've got good enough players to just say 'go on, lads, do what you want'. That's why John fucking Anderson does my head in, he just seems to think the answer is the players need to pull their socks up like football isn't a far more nuanced game than that now.

Guest Gino14

Carver thinks this is the 90s and we've got good enough players to just say 'go on, lads, do what you want'. That's why John f***ing Anderson does my head in, he just seems to think the answer is the players need to pull their socks up like football isn't a far more nuanced game than that now.

When it comes to Newcastle it always seems to be about the players for these dinosaurs, like the manager does nothing.  Yet they'll be full of praise for Mourinho at the end of the season like he won the league for Chelsea single handed.  The contradiction is infuriating.

Carver thinks this is the 90s and we've got good enough players to just say 'go on, lads, do what you want'. That's why John fucking Anderson does my head in, he just seems to think the answer is the players need to pull their socks up like football isn't a far more nuanced game than that now.

They don't even do the basics right. Players running down blind alleys into a crowd of opposition, players taking 4 touches to go nowhere then panicking when they are closed down. All done at half pace tempo which means it's easy for the opposition to run them down.

Didn't watch but I assume this was a good old fashioned botting to a prelubed hoop with kegs round the ankles. Fucking pathetic.

Bottling would imply we turned up. We were 1-0 down after 40 seconds.

Didn't watch but I assume this was a good old fashioned botting to a prelubed hoop with kegs round the ankles. Fucking pathetic.

He said 'botting' :lol:

He said 'botting' :lol:

Too angry to read things properly :lol: