Do you want NUFC to be relegated?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really don't care about all this 'harder to find a (non-existent) buyer' if we go down stuff.  I want a relegation shoved down his fat sweaty face along with the bill for it and an item by item itinerary of all the advertising his tat shop is losing out on.

Burn it down, i'd happily see us go down to the conference.

I really don't care about all this 'harder to find a (non-existent) buyer' if we go down stuff.  I want a relegation shoved down his fat sweaty face along with the bill for it and an item by item itinerary of all the advertising his tat shop is losing out on.

problem is he wouldn't be hurt all that much by it not in the context of just how much money he has and as for the advertising-we were on tv more last time we were in the championship than we were in the prem and the championship highlights going to a prime time tv slot means in the domestic market it won't be that big a loss in terms of eyes on SD shite. The ones really hurt by it will be all the guys who will lose their jobs in cost cuts.

problem is he wouldn't be hurt all that much by it not in the context of just how much money he has and as for the advertising-we were on tv more last time we were in the championship than we were in the prem and the championship highlights going to a prime time tv slot means in the domestic market it won't be that big a loss in terms of eyes on SD shite. The ones really hurt by it will be all the guys who will lose their jobs in cost cuts.

Ah, we'll just rot until the magic money fairy comes along with his £300m that he's desperate to spend on a (PL only) club (but not any of the other cheaper, more attractive ones, the magic money fairy only wants NUFC).

Fuck it man, it'll show him and his dickhead mates up for the twats they are and it'd be a victory for sport and ambition over the soulless money hungry gravy train.  People are saying they're done if we go down, i'm closer to saying i'm done if we stay up.  Great, another season of absolutely fuck all but wahey, there's a big fat cheque off sky at the end of it.  I'm not sure I can contain my excitement.

Oh, I can.

Guest palnese

Still very much yes.

Relegation would bringt some hope back. It might ve false hope, but I really don't care atm.

If we survive next season will be the same as this one and I'm fucking sick of it. Fucking sick of the PL in general.

I just want my club back.

Still very much yes.

Relegation would bringt some hope back. It might ve false hope, but I really don't care atm.

If we survive next season will be the same as this one and I'm fucking sick of it. Fucking sick of the PL in general.

What hope? All this relegation would be good for the club is a fuckin nonsense. Mike Ashley is happy enough to plaster his sports direct shite all over Oldham in league one and with Rangers in the scottish championship so I very much doubt he will lose his shit and sell at the first chance. Where that chance will even come from fuck knows coz if we can't get a buyer in the PL sure as fuck won't get one in the championship. We will end up in more debt to Ashley and will be harder to get rid not easier.

Still very much yes.

What hope? All this relegation would be good for the club is a fuckin nonsense. Mike Ashley is happy enough to plaster his sports direct shite all over Oldham in league one and with Rangers in the scottish championship so I very much doubt he will lose his shit and sell at the first chance. Where that chance will come fuck knows coz if we can't get a buyer in the PL sure as fuck won't get one in the championship. We will end up in more debt to Ashley and will be harder to get rid not easier.

http://ashleyout.com/myths/ashley-wants-out-no-buyers/

That's all well and good but he still won't sell us at a loss and no one will pay what he wants in the championship. It's not rocket science man and the point stands if he's happy trying to get Rangers where even at best would reach the same amount of exposure as the championship why Would he be in such a rush to sell

That Championship season, for me, was incredibly overrated. Seems to have taken on this mythical brilliance.

I agree. It was nice to see us win every week but look at who we were playing ffs. Felt like we were in a alternate universe 9and not a good one) to the PL

We'd have a goal that involves being the best we can be. That alone is far more appetising than what we have now.

Still of the same opinion though. I don't really want us to go down, I just want the cunts to suffer.

That Championship season, for me, was incredibly overrated. Seems to have taken on this mythical brilliance.

I agree. It was nice to see us win every week but look at who we were playing ffs. Felt like we were in a alternate universe 9and not a good one) to the PL

It was nice playing actual football clubs with actual fans, though.

We'd have a goal that involves being the best we can be. That alone is far more appetising than what we have now.

Being in championship is still basically trying to get out of a league and back in to one that people are desperately wanting out of. Don't see the point personally

The Championship season was only fun because we were winning every week, had a likeable squad and manager, and knew it was just for one year.  That won't happen this time.

The Championship season was only fun because we were winning every week, had a likeable squad and manager, and knew it was just for one year.  That won't happen this time.

Yep winning always makes things fun, ask Fulham fans how they've enjoyed their season back down their.

Unfortunately we are not set up for that division this time. We are more than likely going to be in for a Fulham type of season than the one we enjoyed when we went down last time.

Got to admit I was definitely just going through the motions today, I genuinely don't give a shit. Was more annoyed how painfully shit everything is rather than whether were in the bottom 3 or not.

I don't but as a lad in the pub bogs said "If we get relegated I can see us doing a Leeds, dropping right through..................Imagine how good the away days would be in division one!"

He has a point.

Realised I do care when I was so anxious throughout the game and because of the Mackems win.  More stressed about it now than before the game because Hull are always capable of getting a result so could win at Spurs or even get something against Man Utd.  Sunderland just always seem to have luck on their side in the end.

Was there ever any context behind his "not selling until at least the end of the 2015/2016 season" comment? Seems like an odd thing to say if there's no intention at all to sell.

Its a way to pacify fans, there's absolutely no reason for him to sell now or in a years time as things stand.

I always thought that they came up with that year just to get the fans off his back as 2016 was not too far away in the future so fans might just be prepared shut up and put up for a couple of years if they thought he was on his way.

I don't but as a lad in the pub bogs said "If we get relegated I can see us doing a Leeds, dropping right through..................Imagine how good the away days would be in division one!"

He has a point.

Good to see you back madras :thup: