Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Feel absolutely disgusted at the way the club are desperately begging for the fans' help today, when they've been treated with utter contempt for the last six years. Fucking horrible cunts.

Feel absolutely disgusted at the way the club are desperately begging for the fans' help today, when they've been treated with utter contempt for the last six years. Fucking horrible cunts.

Aye, absolutely abhorrent behaviour from the fucking arseholes. One reason I want us to go down today, because the cunts really, really fucking deserve it.

Survival today would perfect Ashley's season. Tv revenues secured, low overheads, cheap as shit manager and maximum embarrassment for fans.

Ashley, Carver and Coloccini getting absolutely hammered on the Sunday Supplement. Bout time.

What did they say about Colo?

What was said about them all?

I can probably guess what was said about Carver and Ashley, but just interested to know the outsider's view on Colo. We all know how poor he's been this season both in form and captaining, but not sure whether that has made its way outside of Newcastle. I'm going to assume they talked about him turning his back on Fer's shot last week

I think/hope the atmosphere might get a bit radge today.

I actually think it will.

Needs to be poisonous.

Best of luck to the lads at AshleyOut today too. :thup:

:thup: As was suggested after Carver's call to arms after the QPR defeat - if we go down, the club's PR machine will turn blame onto the supporters for creating unrest.

I feel nervous today (not going to lie about it) Whatever happens is not going to be good for the future of NUFC, unless the owner sells up soon. Best of luck to the lads involved with the protest today - you are all in my thoughts. Hope ALL fans buy into it - although am sure some of the soopa-fans will kick off against it!

Feeling quite relaxed about what will happen today.

If we go then I can't feel like we've been hard done by, we will totally deserve it.  If not it will be 'meh' that Hull managed to be even worse than us.  Whatever