Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

Pretty fed up of Sky basically making out there's some sort of glory involved for us should we stay up.

It goes beyond Sky, too. Plenty of people will cheer that shower off should we lose and stay up.

Pretty fed up of Sky basically making out there's some sort of glory involved for us should we stay up.

I want us to stay up but there is no glory in us staying up.

Considering the circumstances we find ourselves in I'll be happy to stay up but I won't be celebrating it.

Some people are staying back for a sit in aren't they? :lol: of course there will be the soopafans who stay back and applaud the team no matter how good or bad they have been.

Considering the circumstances we find ourselves in I'll be happy to stay up but I won't be celebrating it.

Surely that's because if you celebrated the Hull fans would kick your head in?

Surely that's because if you celebrated the Hull fans would kick your head in?

I meant in general.

I won't be totally disappointed if our players start fighting each other on the pitch tomorrow.

Players actually fighting on the pitch might indicate that they have some level of heart and actually give a s*** about the club. This is not the case.

Might be Giggs, but:

'The lads have had a few days off, but not five, there’s not a lot to do other than to make sure the players are ready for Sunday. The best way after a long season is to spend some time at home with the families. They can’t get any fitter. They could do with a physical and mental rest. A few days training with a reminder of the basics, which we always do.'

So not five days like it was reported earlier :thup: