Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Laudrup apparently.

Its someone currently in a job though isnt it?

Is he not managing in the middle east somewhere?

Aye.

Contracts up now isnt it?

so how many of the Man City under 21's have manage to break in to the fisrt team then?

No one got a regular place in the squad but 6-8 players featured in different games during the season I think.

We might also notice that among players out on loan Rekik was a regular for the league winning PSV side, Guidetti and Denayer won the league in Scotland (Yeah, I know, one horse race) otherwise I´d say that players like Pozo or Lopes would walk into most mid table squads in the prem.

so how many of the Man City under 21's have manage to break in to the fisrt team then?

What a horrendous question. He didn't get a youngster into Man City's team so he's no good? Christ.

Guest antz1uk

What a horrendous question. He didn't get a youngster into Man City's team so he's no good? Christ.

it was a question for the Man City fan on here to answer, why on earth is it an aeful question? asking how someone is doing in their current role isn't relative to the topic? oh and where did i state that anywhere in my post|?

The latest player to score for City is a EDS player..  :laugh:

Guest antz1uk

No one got a regular place in the squad but 6-8 players featured in different games during the season I think.

We might also notice that among players out on loan Rekik was a regular for the league winning PSV side, Guidetti and Denayer won the league in Scotland (Yeah, I know, one horse race) otherwise I´d say that players like Pozo or Lopes would walk into most mid table squads in the prem.

Guidetti seems like he has been around forever but doesn't seem to be getting anywhere, he was supposed to be the next huge thing was he not?

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Some of the utter garbage in this thread. Nowt at all to do with the hundreds of billions of talent ahead of them

Guidetti seems like he has been around forever but doesn't seem to be getting anywhere, he was supposed to be the next huge thing was he not?

He´s 22 y.o I think.. but I expect him to end up in France or Holland, not prem quality I´d say.

Aye. How dare he not break into the side ahead of Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Jovetic, Tevez, Negredo...

#VIEIRAOUT

Aye. How dare he not break into the side ahead of Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli, Jovetic, Tevez, Negredo...

#VIEIRAOUT

Have ManCity ever got any of their youngsters to play a decent role in their main squad since they got oil money? They even attempted to ruin Hart by buying Given.

Guest Roger Kint

I must admit I would rather we took a chance on Vieira

than the easy boring option of McClaren.

:thup: Possibility of something exciting > Guaranteed boring safety

I don't know why but in my mind I keep coming back to Paolo Di Canio when I try to think of the positives in this one. Could be completely wrong but I can't shake it.

I don't know why but in my mind I keep coming back to Paolo Di Canio when I try to think of the positives in this one. Could be completely wrong but I can't shake it.

I can't see the comparison tbh. Di Canio came from a League One club where he'd already had a reputation for having clashes with players.

Vieira has just spent the last few years overlooking Manchester City developing one of the best youth setups and facilities in world football.

Not personality wise just the comparison stacks up with a fairly untested premier league legend coming to a club he's no previous history with and the fans getting a little chub on over it.

Tbh I think it's all a bit of a false flag anyway, just summat they'll do to make McClaren shit himself and accept the post with little/no resistance to their strict perimeters.