Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

I'm still in awe that people could be so stupid to think Patrick Vieira working under Ashley and Charnley could lead to anything other than disaster a la Carver.

Not sure what that has to do with Carver like..  I mean Vieira working under those clowns probably would end up as a disaster, just like any coach who isn't a arse licking unambitious twat.  But its a different kind of situation to Carver, who is all up for doing and saying whatever Ashley wants, but is just a fucking horrendous manager.

If it comes to a choice between choosing a manager who can put up with Ashley and co, lick their arses 24/7 and shit all over the fans with a smile on their face like Pardew and Carver or a manager who might fall out with Ashley and co I'll choose the second option every time.

The more I think, the more I want him. I know there's better more experienced candidates, but something about this has drawn me right in. Bring him in, get Cabaye back and I'm back hook line and sinker despite everything.

Same here the more I research about him the more I want him so badly.

I'm still in awe that people could be so stupid to think Patrick Vieira working under Ashley and Charnley could lead to anything other than disaster a la Carver.

I guess the same could be said about any ambitious manager. So who's your choice then?

If he doesn't like what he sees or hears then he won't come. If he's appointed, gets lied to and he quits a la Keegan, it just calls Ashley out even more and puts even more pressure on him.

If he doesn't like what he sees or hears then he won't come. If he's appointed, gets lied to and he quits a la Keegan, it just calls Ashley out even more and puts even more pressure on him.

:thup:

Exactly - Carver was a disaster because he wouldn't quit. Vieira might be a disaster because he would (probably) quit.

The talk will be fine. Even by Ashley standard he showed some sort of fire from his belly when he said we are going for it. Kegan suspected he secured someone excited and he suggested Laudrup. Thinking about it now I thing PV is more exciting than the great Dane.

The more I read about how highly regarded he is, the more excited I get. And in terms of respect, the players will go from John Lasagne to a suave, cool as f*** World Cup winner.

The more I read, the less excited I get. Reason being is because I think once he's heard what Charnley has to say he'll piss himself laughing and walk away. Then we'll be left with Schteve or Super John.

This is all setup for a massive let down...

Reading some of the articles about how may areas Vieira was actually involved in was pretty exciting. Looks like he could revamp our whole pathetic setup himself.

The club mentioned in that article stating the requirements for the new manager, that they would want someone who could sort out the whole setup, from youth through to first team.

Let's see how serious they are.

Not sure what that has to do with Carver like..  I mean Vieira working under those clowns probably would end up as a disaster, just like any coach who isn't a arse licking unambitious twat.  But its a different kind of situation to Carver, who is all up for doing and saying whatever Ashley wants, but is just a fucking horrendous manager.

If it comes to a choice between choosing a manager who can put up with Ashley and co, lick their arses 24/7 and shit all over the fans with a smile on their face like Pardew and Carver or a manager who might fall out with Ashley and co I'll choose the second option every time.

What are you talking about, man? Honestly, has this place had some sort of social glue sniffing day over the weekend or what.

I give up. It's like trying to teach latin to Mackems, this. Blatantly obvious what'll happen if Patrick Vieira take the job.

We just barely survive with Carver as NUFC bench boss. Nothing or no one can`t be worse than that.

Actually it can. John Carver as boss for most of the season instead of just half.

The talk will be fine. Even by Ashley standard he showed some sort of fire from his belly when he said we are going for it. Kegan suspected he secured someone excited and he suggested Laudrup. Thinking about it now I thing PV is more exciting than the great Dane.

as i said earlier - i love laudrup, but him and fat mike will be a very dangerous cocktail!