Patrick Vieira - NYCFC manager

Dave

Can't have that like. Tiote is shite. Pure headless chicken.

Naa, he can still over something to our team imo, and i'd have him ahead of Colback in a second.

I'm not exactly a Colback fan but he's a much better player than Tiote.

Every single one of our worst defeats in the past few seasons seem to have come with Tiote 'protecting' the defence. The bloke's a total fraud.

It's gonna be McClaren isn't it. Such a pity when this could turn out good (Or absolutely shite but only one way to find out).

Can't wait to see McClaren with the 3 stooges in charge next year. Relegation battle to commence.

I'm still in awe that people could be so stupid to think Patrick Vieira working under Ashley and Charnley could lead to anything other than disaster a la Carver.

Not sure what that has to do with Carver like..  I mean Vieira working under those clowns probably would end up as a disaster, just like any coach who isn't a arse licking unambitious twat.  But its a different kind of situation to Carver, who is all up for doing and saying whatever Ashley wants, but is just a fucking horrendous manager.

If it comes to a choice between choosing a manager who can put up with Ashley and co, lick their arses 24/7 and shit all over the fans with a smile on their face like Pardew and Carver or a manager who might fall out with Ashley and co I'll choose the second option every time.

What are you talking about, man? Honestly, has this place had some sort of social glue sniffing day over the weekend or what.

I give up. It's like trying to teach latin to Mackems, this. Blatantly obvious what'll happen if Patrick Vieira take the job.

I'm well aware of why it likely wouldn't work with Vieira under Ashley, like I just said if you bothered reading..  Its your comparison to Carvers situation here that's so baffling.

Every manager is a risk, not one is guaranteed success. However, what we would get in Vieira is a leader!

Sadly a football moron wields all the power.

Guest GallowgateKev

Tiote isn't shite ffs, it's the utter dross we have around him.

We've missed him this season.

Guest GallowgateKev

I'd have both of them in the team, think colback could easily play the Rob Lee role. Tiote was a key player when we finished fifth.

I do think that if a decent coach got in there and got him back to basics he could still be very useful.  However he's been a complete liability for us recently and when he was in the side I was begging for him to be dropped so I can't say he's been missed, not on current form.

Guest GallowgateKev

Every single one of our worst defeats in the past few seasons seem to have come with Tiote 'protecting' the defence. The bloke's a total fraud.

We nearly got relegated this season with Colback as the DM  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We nearly got relegated this season with Colback as the DM  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we nearly got relegated two seasons ago with Tiote at DM, whats your point?

Guest GallowgateKev

It comes under the whole Vieira and Tiote banner, he WOULD get him back to his best IMO.

Guest GallowgateKev

I've never seen Colback play in a top ten side yet...

Guest GallowgateKev

Anyway, I think Vieira would get the best out of both players in the same team!!!

They are different types of midfielders, although Tiote has seemingly forgot what type of midfielder he is and Colback is wrongly labeled as a defensive midfielder.

Tiote can do with a fresh start under a competent manager. Although it feels like it'd be best for everybody if he got a fresh start at a new club.

Guest GallowgateKev

Vieira would get the best out of Tiote, to say he'd be better to move on is daft. Unless we replaced him, obviously.

Guest Roger Kint

I've never seen Colback play in a top ten side yet...

2010/11 ;) as a sub