The Coaching Staff

NUFC

On 17/08/2022 at 11:55, toon25 said:

At the end of the day, you've got to ask yourself: 'if I was managing a football club, would I have Shola Ameobi managing my youth player loans'.

I got back into FM a bit the last couple of years, and I kept getting emails saying Shola kept failing his exams whenever I tried to improve him. Can't lie it made me laugh so much man :lol:

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

I got back into FM a bit the last couple of years, and I kept getting emails saying Shola kept failing his exams whenever I tried to improve him. Can't lie it made me laugh so much man :lol:

[emoji38]

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Can't lie, every time the coaches are mentioned on here, I keep seeing that picture of the Three Steves in the canteen eating a fry up. It's burned in the memory for good now.

:lol:

It was a real low. 

Edit: Although the one I’m thinking about was Carver, Woodman and Stone 

Edited by LV

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Can't lie, every time the coaches are mentioned on here, I keep seeing that picture of the Three Steves in the canteen eating a fry up. It's burned in the memory for good now.

Was that not  Steve Stone, Andy Woodman and John Carver?

I know they didn't do particularly well but having two coaches who had a shot of management in The Championship within the last 3-4 years cannot be a bad thing. They clearly have some tactical nous and leadership skills so can't harm us having them being with Howe to bounce ideas off.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I know they didn't do particularly well but having two coaches who had a shot of management in The Championship within the last 3-4 years cannot be a bad thing. They clearly have some tactical nous and leadership skills so can't harm us having them being with Howe to bounce ideas off.

You know anyone who is appointed must have something about them, simply because Howe himself is such a knowledgable coach he's not going to hire freeloaders like Bruce did. He obviously had some respect for Graeme Jones's abilities otherwise he could easily have let him go.

Love Tindall. Eddie obviously gets the majority of the credit but Tindall is clearly massively involved behind the scenes. Someone somewhere described him as the groom’s mate from uni who’s come down for the stag do and I think about it at least once a week :lol: where did the nickname Mad Dog come from anyway? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...