England

Yorkie

This is why so many of these English managers go on about wanting control of which players they bring in isn't it.

It's all to do with making arrangements to sign players with agents that will give them these bungs. Absolutely disgusting stuff.

Really does rile me up. Just defending the indefensible. What the fuck is with these people?

Have a look at the responses on the various BBC Sport pages. All going on about how he's been stitched up, trapped and how the media have purposely fucked over the England team.

Never mind what he actually said, of course.

Nowt wrong with a curry, man.

Of course not. I know.

Guess it's just the fact he is eating it on the set like that. Couldn't he wait till after, or had something before.

It's a bit tacky.

aye it's not the concept of curry which is preposterous here  :lol:

Ha ha, just desserts for fatso. I hope he's ruined. As for his media mates, the idiot pundits defending him, nice try but the public isn't that stupid.

The biggest salary in international football (!), 3M a year (!!) for the cushiest job going, and he still can't wait for his first game before cashing in more from anyone with a wad. Twenty minutes in with perfect strangers and he's telling them to circumvent FA rules. What a clown.

Can't wait to see what the Telegraph has on the others. This is long overdue.

Number 6 - Garry Monk?

Yup. I thought of that too when reading it. Must have been on low wages at Swansea.

Manager 8 could be Pards? Always playing the same f***ing s*** players in the team. Notice the term  'long serving manager'. He was next after Wenger before he left.

Big Sam love in on SSN, f***ing disgraceful

In a way it's the best thing that could have happened to him. Everyone probably already knew he was a corrupt fat b****** who had his sins swept under the carpet, at least now he can cling on to his reputation as a top English manager with a 100% success record. He should have stepped away after surviving the first scare like Harry Redknapp. There's only so many times the FA or a sympathetic jury can turn a  blind eye.

Quite a stretch.

Unsurprised to hear certain people in the popular media already have his back, even in the face of indefensible evidence.

They've all sucked him off relentlessly for years. For them it's like when Australians found out Rolf Harris was a nonce.

Ian Dowie was blaming the press for entrapment and all fat Sam did was have a momentary lack of judgement

Loved those eight crooked manager profiles, but everyone's attention seems to have gone to number 6, whom I would have thought is most likely to be a total nonentity.

"A former player  (they're virtually all ex-players ffs)

who now manages (note - not mentioned as being PL or ex-PL as 5 of the eight listed are)

he allegedly likes extra money to secure deals because he is not on a big salary at his club. (Because he's in the Championship or even lower, perhaps?)

I like Pardew for 8 - because he had virtually no control over transfers here, he isn't likely to be getting bungs. But he could say to the Ashley that (for instance) S. Taylor and Cabaye and Sh. Ameobi were vital to his plans and needed to be tied down to longer contracts. This could also explain why there were so many players willing to suck his cock in public...

Hehe... handbags on Good Morning Britain between Piers Morgan and Jason Cundy just then.

Cundy basically saying Sam was a victim of entrapment, and why should we (England) and the FA be 'whiter than white' when the Russians and other football federations do what they like?? Also said Sam should have just been given a slap on the wrist. :lol:

According to the likes of Cundy (and Dowie), its not Sams fault he went to a shady meeting weeks after getting his 'dream job' and started making his big daft gob go into overdrive.  :rolleyes: