England

Yorkie

You just know that the Mackems will defend Slug-head to the hilt and claim his amazing record of one game, one win, no goals conceded makes him the greatest England manager in history  :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/football/2016/03/11/allardyce-large_trans++uhm-8k55P1cg4FdiiMqgFuDcj099IxUTGbyT-LB84VY.jpg

"Further to recent events, The FA and I have mutually agreed to part company.

"It was a great honour for me to be appointed back in July and I am deeply disappointed at this outcome.

"This afternoon, I met with Greg Clarke and Martin Glenn and offered a sincere and wholehearted apology for my actions.

"Although it was made clear during the recorded conversations that any proposed arrangements would need The FA’s full approval, I recognise I made some comments which have caused embarrassment.

"As part of today’s meeting, I was asked to clarify what I said and the context in which the conversations took place. I have co-operated fully in this regard.

"I also regret my comments with regard to other individuals."

It's going to be Southgate interim. No one good is available, and the FA won't risk anyone else at least while the Telegraph have days worth of material on other managers.

A few results against the mighty Malta and Stunning Slovenia and he will suddenly end up with a contract up to 2018.

"It was a great honour for me to be appointed back in July and I am deeply disappointed at this outcome.

"This afternoon, I met with Greg Clarke and Martin Glenn and offered a sincere and wholehearted apology for my actions.

"Although it was made clear during the recorded conversations that any proposed arrangements would need The FA’s full approval, I recognise I made some comments which have caused embarrassment.

"As part of today’s meeting, I was asked to clarify what I said and the context in which the conversations took place. I have co-operated fully in this regard.

I love that he's blown it so incredibly. Some achievement that.

Doesn't even have the dignity to name and apologise to Roy Hodgson in that statement

Gareth Southgate will take charge of the men's senior team for the next four matches against Malta, Slovenia, Scotland and Spain whilst The FA begins its search for the new England manager.

Mr Charisma. Great.

Fat Sam might win the award for shortest ever permanent England Manager but this Donkey-looking motherfucker wins the award for most boring. Christ,  imagine him trying to motivate a performance out of you?

This is amazing :lol: :lol:

There's something delicious about a scam artist, who we all knew was dodgy, get his dream job snatched away almost instantly. I reckon the FA want it to be Southgate til the summer, then Howe/Wenger. But if I was Howe I'd stay well away from it - he has great potential and the last thing he needs is the England job.

Not Pardew because he'll surely be implicated in his investigation. Somehow.