England

Yorkie

Can someone explain to me why that headbutt wasn't a red card?

Struggling to understand it tbh.

No force, side of the head to chest. Ridiculously stupid but IMO red would've been harsh.

The second one is absolutely aiming for his head. I'm literally baffled anyone thinks its not. Imagine Cattermole did that to one of our players in a derby?

Imagine someone doing it to Messi. This entire place would go mental.

No force, side of the head to chest. Ridiculously stupid but IMO red would've been harsh.

The second one is absolutely aiming for his head. I'm literally baffled anyone thinks its not. Imagine Cattermole did that to one of our players in a derby?

Cattermole has stayed on the pitch for far worse in the opening five minutes of a few derbies tbf.  Tiote and Ayoze spring to mind.

The Colombian guy is just fortunate he connected with Henderson's chest first and then hit his head on the follow through.

Could certainly have been a red, but the ref let it slide on the finest of margins. Just beat these jokers and it won't matter.

Didn't Hans ask for a penalty but the post has vanished now? [emoji38]

[emoji38] Wasn’t me like?

Blates was, like.

[emoji38]

Proper defamation this like

[emoji38] It was me, man.

[emoji38] I was honestly close to tears there like

[emoji38] Entire board full of cunts, man.

Clatts obviosly forgotten about Zidane. You cannot nut players in the chest [emoji38]

Completely different. There's no force in the Colombian players and he's not even using his forehead

It's cos Henderson's a mackem, fans are thus conflicted.

Genuinely reckon its as clear a red as your gonna see. We all wanted the one against Reina didn't we?

I completely agree. Mental decision.

It's either a red or nothing. Yellow makes no sense whatsoever.

Yep. It doesn't matter how hard he hit him. He put his head into Henderson's chin deliberately. If we'd done it, it would have been a red.

Sterling is his usual frustrating self. Bring on Rashford.

Alli hasn't looked fit from the start. He's let his marker run away from him several times.

We're a class above the opposition, but the longer it goes on, the more edgy we'll become, I fear.

Clatts obviosly forgotten about Zidane. You cannot nut players in the chest [emoji38]

Completely different. There's no force in the Colombian players and he's not even using his forehead

Genuinely reckon its as clear a red as your gonna see. We all wanted the one against Reina didn't we?

Nobody disagreed with Shelvey going for gently standing on Alli’s leg. You cannot nut people man :lol:

It's either a red or nothing. Yellow makes no sense whatsoever.

Yep. It doesn't matter how hard he hit him. He put his head into Henderson's chin deliberately. If we'd done it, it would have been a red.

Sterling is his usual frustrating self. Bring on Rashford.

Alli hasn't looked fit from the start. He's let his marker run away from him several times.

We're a class above the opposition, but the longer it goes on, the more edgy we'll become, I fear.

They hate sterling, leave him on the pitch and they’ll get rattled.