England

Yorkie

Guest chopey

Clatts is a bit weird isn't he :lol:

Not at all

He is man. Proper intense. Bet he takes ages to make a sandwich.

:lol: Creased.

nowt wrong with that

Clatts obviosly forgotten about Zidane. You cannot nut players in the chest [emoji38]

Completely different. There's no force in the Colombian players and he's not even using his forehead

Can someone explain to me why that headbutt wasn't a red card?

Struggling to understand it tbh.

No force, side of the head to chest. Ridiculously stupid but IMO red would've been harsh.

The second one is absolutely aiming for his head. I'm literally baffled anyone thinks its not. Imagine Cattermole did that to one of our players in a derby?

Imagine someone doing it to Messi. This entire place would go mental.

Genuinely reckon its as clear a red as your gonna see. We all wanted the one against Reina didn't we?

Nobody disagreed with Shelvey going for gently standing on Alli’s leg. You cannot nut people man [emoji38]

A headbutt requires using your forehead IMO. Wouldn't have been complaining if it was given but think it would've been slightly harsh

Clatts obviosly forgotten about Zidane. You cannot nut players in the chest [emoji38]

Completely different. There's no force in the Colombian players and he's not even using his forehead

No force, side of the head to chest. Ridiculously stupid but IMO red would've been harsh.

The second one is absolutely aiming for his head. I'm literally baffled anyone thinks its not. Imagine Cattermole did that to one of our players in a derby?

Genuinely reckon its as clear a red as your gonna see. We all wanted the one against Reina didn't we?

Nobody disagreed with Shelvey going for gently standing on Alli’s leg. You cannot nut people man [emoji38]

A headbutt requires using your forehead IMO. Wouldn't have been complaining if it was given but think it would've been slightly harsh

What’s it called using the top of your head if not a headbutt?

skullbutt

I must remember that if anyone headbutts me and it's not directly with the forehead

Remember the TV screen with your hands too.