England

Yorkie

This last hour and 15 mins is going to kill me.

It kicks off at 7 :pow:

Aye but im trapped in work for that time.  Once out at 5 pm i can go meet freinds and drink to calm the nerves.

Nothing beats winning it in your home country, which Flip knows all about

:( 7ry1ng to be 7upport1ve and all.

I welcome your support Flip. Thank you for your service.

:lol:

Nothing beats winning it in your home country, which Flip knows all about

:( 7ry1ng to be 7upport1ve and all.

I welcome your support Flip. Thank you for your service.

Agreed. It was out of order by 2oey1. Harsh to have a ghiggia at his expense.

Honestly wishing you all good luck tonight! Hope you guys get to understand the feeling of watching your team in a World Cup final. It's a feeling Moke won't ever feel. You guys deserve this for inventing the sport!

Interestingly, football was seemingly first played (with rules) in China as depicted in ancient artworks; although became more widespread and recognised in England & Europe some time after - possibly in a manner which more closely reflects the game we know today.

Nobody claims football was invented in England, just Association Football, which undoubtedly was.

Okay, I'm feeling nervous.  Talked to far too many bitter Scots today that are willing us to lose.  There's not a nation on earth that deserves England winning the WC more, than Scotland.  They think it's jovial, it's so often not.

Okay, I'm feeling nervous.  Talked to far too many bitter Scots today that are willing us to lose.  There's not a nation on earth that deserves England winning the WC more, than Scotland.  They think it's jovial, it's so often not.

https://twitter.com/KiOfCoke/status/1017046330185846784

Scotland would struggle against all of those in that list, not to mention he conveniently missed out Colombia [emoji23]

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m strangely quite optimistic and not anywhere as nervous as I thought I’d be. I’ve been in the England van all day and toots, beeps, thumbs’ up, cheering and it’s coming home constantly has made my day and made me feel good about this. That and some small and probably nothing omens.

Last week when I taped up the van to create St George’s Cross on the sides and front I ran out of tape for the other side and the shop had no more. I managed to get some Monday to finish it off. Anyway today while loading a set of drawers into the van, I kid you not a roll of red tape falls out, same tape used on the van, but tatty and no doubt with not much sticky ness left as I imagine it had been there for years.

Also as I filled up at the garage on the way home Vindaloo came on the radio, all 4 vehicles filling up along with me had the same station on and the same song and when I went into pay it was playing inside the garage.

It’s coming home, HOWAY!