England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

15 minutes ago, TBG said:

It was 82 years ago yesterday that Italy declared war on us. Players don't even seem to CARE.

This is really offensive. Italy didn’t declare war on us, a dictator who stole power and was resisted in Italy did. Awful

2 minutes ago, Yassassin said:

This is really offensive. Italy didn’t declare war on us, a dictator who stole power and was resisted in Italy did. Awful

Does it matter? We still beat them at it and Brexit. 

Edited by TBG

So the reality is that both wide men are City reserves, Ward Prowse is slower and more innocuous than Harry Winks, Trippier is the only left back in England, Rice is overrated, Mount shouldn't be playing for England. Doesn't leave many that are actually any good.

2 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

So the reality is that both wide men are City reserves, Ward Prowse is slower and more innocuous than Harry Winks, Trippier is the only left back in England, Rice is overrated, Mount shouldn't be playing for England. Doesn't leave many that are actually any good.

I'd play Grealish where Mount is and Foden and Saka out wide. Wouldn't even take mount at Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: For England? Aye. Some international sides seem to allocate favoured numbers to players but we've always gone 1-11 in non-tournament games.

:lol: Never noticed. I knew obviously in tournaments they have squad numbers but this is a tournament, which threw me. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar