England

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Is there the potential that Jude could be the best player in the world at some point in his career?

Rarely do midfielders ever get classed as the best. I know Morris won the Ballon d’or a few years back, but I think he was only given it because of the backlash of Ronaldo/Messi winning it every year, and Croatia doing well at the World Cup.

He’s going to have some serious competition with Mbappe, Haaland, and when Isak hits his beast mode.

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Kane’s ridiculous, just lumbers round like a Neanderthal in his build-up play but always plays the right pass, and always weights it perfectly. Incredibly good footballer 

He's absolutely incredible. I doubt I'll ever be more wrong about a player than I was about him after his breakout season.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Foden and Bellingham have been outstanding 

I'll defend Southgate more than most but aye, it's absolutely imperative that he gets them two in the team and hopefully firing. They're insanely good; as are Kane and Saka when they're on song. 

Just now, Disco said:

Jill Scott so fucking dense she can barely fucking speak. “Bellnnum” “Ingeland”. 

Looks like she’s been brought in from the paddock. Should be given a few sugar cubes at half time and then back to the fields