England

Yorkie

I'm not a massive fan of Cahill but we don't have 3 CBs better than him. Blatantly should be in the squad.

Irrespective of who is better now, this approach hasn't worked of playing your best now in spite of no longevity. Aim for 2020.

So who would you pick ahead of Cahill with the aim of 2020?

Exactly, there is no one.

Lascelles :shifty:

I'm not a massive fan of Cahill but we don't have 3 CBs better than him. Blatantly should be in the squad.

Irrespective of who is better now, this approach hasn't worked of playing your best now in spite of no longevity. Aim for 2020.

Jones when fit , Chambers, Gibson there's no doubt others, maybe even Lascelles in the future. Smalling and Stones should be first choice. We can't keep using the same players who have failed time and time again. We have to try and establish a base for the future. Jagielka especially and Cahill less so aren't going to be around in 4 years.

He's got a goal and 3 assists in 3 games so far this year, helping his side win 3/3.

Yes he's not the player he was, but honestly when did losing possession become such a criminal offense for players who are almost solely on the pitch to take risks and make things happen? Far too many posters on here started following us in 2005, obviously.

Jones when fit , Chambers, Gibson there's no doubt others, maybe even Lascelles in the future. Smalling and Stones should be first choice. We can't keep using the same players who have failed time and time again. We have to try and establish a base for the future. Jagielka especially and Cahill less so aren't going to be around in 4 years.

You'd have Chambers, Gibson (:lol:) or Phil fucking Jones at CB over Cahill at the next World Cup? You're having a laugh here, like.

You'd have Chambers, Gibson ([emoji38]) or Phil fucking Jones at CB over Cahill at the next World Cup? You're having a laugh here, like.

You're not comprehending what I'm saying. We're not going to win the World Cup in two years. Not a chance. Invest in the future. It's something we haven't done for years.

How many England fans are likely to go to the Slovakia match? It's happening in the city where I live so I'm curious.

Think I read we sold out at around 1.7k.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1572221/england-fans-sell-out-ticket-allocation-for-sam-allardyces-first-game-despite-awful-euro-2016-performance/

:thup: haven't spoken to a native english speaker (other than my family) in over a year so it'll be strange to suddenly be invaded by 2,000 England fans,

This fat cunt is absolutely loving the lime light, isn't he? Fat fucker thinks he's made it.

He's made a career out of being an utter bellend because he believed everyone was against him. Will be interesting to see how he does now he feels he doesn't have a point to prove.