England

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

That England team was so bad. Zero chemistry whatsoever. Compare it to that Spain team. My word. 

In hindsight... I think I would struggle to find a team with more players I hated in one team.

Even Barry wound  me up more then he should have...  still have nightmares of him being outpaced in the Germany game 

Screenshot_20230619-145521.png

23 hours ago, Bizza said:

13th anniversary of one of the worst matches I think I've ever watched. 

Pretty much gave up on England after that. Wasn't even that invested in the 2018 WC. Oddly it was the recent Euros that got me back into liking them again.

Kane is such a non-entity for me, he literally has nothing about him from a characteristic point of view, he's like a plain black t-shirt, boring and efficient.

3 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Henderson must have keith lard style evidence about Southgate to keep getting picked.

He's fucking 33. What is the point? What does Southgate think he's going to discover about him at this point?

Why isn't he using matches like these to blood some of the younger players?

This is what i can't stand about Southgate - I appreciate he can point to results - but it's so predictable and fucking boring.

Just now, brummie said:

He's fucking 33. What is the point? What does Southgate think he's going to discover about him at this point?

Why isn't he using matches like these to blood some of the younger players?

This is what i can't stand about Southgate - I appreciate he can point to results - but it's so predictable and fucking boring.

I really really really dislike the England football team. Always been this way. Not just a Southgate thing.