England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

These parts in particular show Fowler up as an immature bellend:

I told him my family was in the stand. “Bollocks to your family,” he said. In his autobiography, Robbie wrote that I ran up to him and shouted “but I’m married” and he replied “so was Elton John, mate”. It is a nice line and makes him look funny, which is the most important thing to him, but he used dramatic licence. He did not say that.

___

Even then, Robbie could not resist it. When I mentioned the gay clubs, he muttered: “You’d know where they are.”

Christ, imagine having to deal with that shite from your colleagues every day because you read the fucking Guardian.

These parts in particular show Fowler up as an immature bellend:

I told him my family was in the stand. “Bollocks to your family,” he said. In his autobiography, Robbie wrote that I ran up to him and shouted “but I’m married” and he replied “so was Elton John, mate”. It is a nice line and makes him look funny, which is the most important thing to him, but he used dramatic licence. He did not say that.

___

Even then, Robbie could not resist it. When I mentioned the gay clubs, he muttered: “You’d know where they are.”

Christ, imagine having to deal with that shite from your colleagues every day because you read the fucking Guardian.

Yeah.

Also the fact that the BBC think he's qualified enough to be a pundit.

I remember the rumours about Monkou and Le Saux. Chinese whispers of course had expanded the tale to Monkou getting caught in the player's bath welded to Le Saux.

Sad indictment of the game and the times too.

He's not helped matters, mind.

By playing badly? That's literally all he did.  Some of the stick he got from The Sun had racist undertones.  One article about a criminal living a 'footballer lifestyle' used a picture of Raheem as the leading image. Nothing about the crime or the criminal had anything to do with Raheem. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest The King of Zembla

I think he'll do OK. He doesn't like foreigners and looks like a rogue debt-collector. No room for slackers or people with funny surnames.