England

Yorkie

Icelandic commentator after the final whistle: "Boo all you want England! We're going to face France! The dream continues! You've left Europe! You've left Europe! Go wherever the hell you want! We're going to Paris!"

:lol:

Is that a political reference?

Duh.

Why's he joining the bandwagon?

Last time I checked Iceland weren't even in the EU

We're all afraid you guys are gonna come f*** up the EEA. We're not fans of yours anymore :lol: (We = EEA countries)

image.jpg

You know I'm Norwegian and our PM is all over the news angry at the UK? :lol: Just today she was speaking in Brussels saying she was shocked at the fact the leave politicians had no plan and did not know what they were talking about during their meeting.

I have some friends of mine living in Norway. They love it there and sure are happy as hell.

However, I recently got in some sort of virtual arguing with the wife of one of them.

Remember when the refugee flood on Europe started? She posted on FB something like "If Norway starts accepting refugees, then me and my family will consider that this country is no longer safe for us".

I mean ffs they're immigrants over there, bloody hell  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deleted my Facebook some days later. Got tired of reading nothing but utter s*** all day.

Icelandic commentator after the final whistle: "Boo all you want England! We're going to face France! The dream continues! You've left Europe! You've left Europe! Go wherever the hell you want! We're going to Paris!"

Duh.

We're all afraid you guys are gonna come f*** up the EEA. We're not fans of yours anymore :lol: (We = EEA countries)

image.jpg

You know I'm Norwegian and our PM is all over the news angry at the UK? :lol: Just today she was speaking in Brussels saying she was shocked at the fact the leave politicians had no plan and did not know what they were talking about during their meeting.

I know you are :lol: luckily for us news is worldwide and easily accessible, and I've read some pieces from those in the Storting that have supported Brexit. From what I've read too, it seems that Solberg is concerned about an introverted, divided new Europe, not 'angry' at the Brits...she goes on to say that she respects their choice. It's not quite as black-and-white as you claim. Let alone many in the Norweigan population itself (from both sides) have various opinions.

Same with Iceland. Same with Switzerland.

Van Gaal?

As much as I hate him, it's probably the best suggestion I've seen so far. Failed at Man U, but did a good job with Holland and look what happened to them after he left.

I don't agree with Van Gaal personally, but he's certainly a better option that the English relics mentioned above.

Rumours on Twitter doing the rounds that Howe would be interested if approached, and would want to take Gerrard as an assistant. I could get behind that. Young, fresh, two great football minds, one who's built his career on progressive passing football.

I don't agree with Van Gaal personally, but he's certainly a better option that the English relics mentioned above.

Rumours on Twitter doing the rounds that Howe would be interested if approached, and would want to take Gerrard as an assistant. I could get behind that. Young, fresh, two great football minds, one who's built his career on progressive passing football.

Agree on both points. 

Despite him being a better option than most of the names mentioned.  I'd struggle to get behind a van Gaal managed team.  Such an arsehole and his brand of football is pretty dire to watch, too.

Really like Howe and it would be a step in the right direction.  I just wonder how he'd get on with all the super egos in the squad? 

Duh.

image.jpg

I know you are :lol: luckily for us news is worldwide and easily accessible, and I've read some pieces from those in the Storting that have supported Brexit. From what I've read too, it seems that Solberg is concerned about an introverted, divided new Europe, not 'angry' at the Brits...she goes on to say that she respects their choice. It's not quite as black-and-white as you claim. Let alone many in the Norweigan population itself (from both sides) have various opinions.

Talking EEA here. Not general opinion amongst various politicians regarding the UK :lol: Your being part of the EEA will triple our costs and lessen our political strenght, why would they want you in? :lol:

Duh.

image.jpg

Talking EEA here. Not general opinion amongst various politicians regarding the UK :lol: Your being part of the EEA will triple our costs and lessen our political strenght, why would they want you in? :lol:

I know you're talking EEA, which I why I mentioned Iceland and Switzerland.

Both of those points you have made are completely untrue. Literally. Grimsson (Icelandic President) has already welcomed Britain into the 'triangle of non-EU countries' and would be happy to help negotiate us into the EEA. It will be difficult (considering all 32 countries of the EU, EEA and EFTA have to agree to the conditions), but it is more than possible considering the large majority of those countries have financial interests in London, let alone a plethora of other industries and services throughout the UK.

Where are you getting the tripling of costs from? No one can accurately forecast any costs/tariffs/fees/etc until negotiations are on the table, numbers are on the table and relevant models can be formulated, quantified and qualified as a result. You do know how economics works, right?  :lol:

Agree on both points. 

Despite him being a better option than most of the names mentioned.  I'd struggle to get behind a van Gaal managed team.  Such an arsehole and his brand of football is pretty dire to watch, too.

Really like Howe and it would be a step in the right direction.  I just wonder how he'd get on with all the super egos in the squad? 

I would imagine that's where Gerrard comes in. All complete speculation currently, of course, but I would love this to get some wings personally.

Of course I know how economics work, do you know what analytics are in relation to that? And how they have an effect on the future planning? You can accurately make a prognosis on future effects you know. And people pay into the EEA agreement based on overall spending power. Your inclusion would increase that number significantly. That is the number being bandied about. The argument is that we should leave the EEA if you are included and go for a Swiss solution. This will probably never happen, but I for one support it.

The Icelandic president means nothing. It's the Prime Minister that's in power.

Swiss is not part of the EEA at all :lol:

And our political strenght in relation to negotiating with the EU will be transferred to the UK who will take the lead due to being a bigger "force". We'd be relegated to the sidelines. This is an irrefutable fact. It's that way already with how we absolutely trump Iceland and Lichtenstein, only with you in we'd be relegated to their level of influence on negotiations.

Of course I know how economics work, do you know what analytics are in relation to that? And how they have an effect on the future planning? You can accurately make a prognosis on future effects you know. And people pay into the EEA agreement based on overall spending power. Your inclusion would increase that number significantly. That is the number being bandied about. The argument is that we should leave the EEA if you are included and go for a Swiss solution. This will probably never happen, but I for one support it.

And our political strenght in relation to negotiating with the EU will be transferred to the UK who will take the lead due to being a bigger "force". We'd be relegated to the sidelines. This is an irrefutable fact. It's that way already with how we absolutely trump Iceland and Lichtenstein, only with you in we'd be relegated to their level of influence on negotiations.

Show me the figures from these 'analytics' then, it'll help me quantify what you're stating, otherwise it seems that what you're saying is largely anecdotal without much basis. To make accurate, or even anywhere close to accurate forecasts on anecdotes and stories is pure insanity in an economic context, there must be some hard numbers somewhere to back this up (I studied economics at college, I don't profess to be an editor of the Financial Times but I have more than a passing interest in it).

I know the Swiss aren't part of the EEA ffs  :lol: I was using them to create context. And it's not just the Icelandic President, it's members of their General Assembly as well.

Feel free to post any links/references to Norway pursuing the Swiss model though, being averse to the UK joining the EEA/annoyed at Brexit and the forecasts mentioned above. I'm not having a go at you here, I'm genuinely open-minded to anything you have to say (and as a matter of personal/national interest)...but admittedly I need hard evidence, or at the very worst more than loose narrative.

What specifically do you have more lobbying power than Iceland and Liechtenstein in?

Come at us like that again you Russian lover and I'll be the one posting spoilers and fan theories of a series I don't even watch.  :rant:

That would be a foolish move, comrade.

http://channeleye.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Putin-+-gun.png

Show me the figures from these 'analytics' then, it'll help me quantify what you're stating, otherwise it seems that what you're saying is largely anecdotal without much basis. To make accurate, or even anywhere close to accurate forecasts on anecdotes and stories is pure insanity in an economic context, there must be some hard numbers somewhere to back this up (I studied economics at college, I don't profess to be an editor of the Financial Times but I have more than a passing interest in it).

I know the Swiss aren't part of the EEA ffs  :lol: I was using them to create context. And it's not just the Icelandic President, it's members of their General Assembly as well.

Feel free to post any links/references to Norway pursuing the Swiss model though, being averse to the UK joining the EEA/annoyed at Brexit and the forecasts mentioned above. I'm not having a go at you here, I'm genuinely open-minded to anything you have to say (and as a matter of personal/national interest)...but admittedly I need hard evidence, or at the very worst more than loose narrative.

What specifically do you have more lobbying power than Iceland and Liechtenstein in?

I'll PM you when I get back in later :lol: Better discussing there than in here, and even more so than in the EU thread where nothing makes sense. You'll need to have google translate handy though I guess :lol:

Foda-se vocês os dois calem-se e venham a Portugal passar férias. Vamos beber cerveja. Mandem a política se foder.

Esta merda de conversa entre o Kaizero e o Ndegwa já cansa.

Vão-se foder.

Que dois chatos do caralho.