England

Yorkie

Agree even if it does mean years of horrificness.

Interesting (not at all) how PL has dictated England manager needs to be superpaid too. Wasn't Hodgson on a ridiculous contract compared to his peers?  Whoever we get will have to do something special to fuck up qualifying anyway.

Agree about an English manager, Howe's the obvious one, but I just hope we give it someone fairly young and build a decent network around him to try and grow a proper team with him over the next half decade. Basically what we should have done after Capello if the FA weren't old and useless.

Would be amazing if he did get the job and was just kicked to fuck by that cage fighting squad.

:weep:

Rossiya – svyashchennaya nasha derzhava,

Rossiya – lyubimaya nasha strana...

I don't like him at all but I'm surprised there seems to be little to no mention of Roberto Martinez being a candidate for the England job

Why?

I don't like him at all but I'm surprised there seems to be little to no mention of Roberto Martinez being a candidate for the England job

Why?

A year or two ago he'd have been in the frame, but one bad season has cost him a lot.

I do think he'd be far more successful as a national team manager than club manager. And he's a better manager than any Englishman they could get.

First time I've heard the English side described as cloggers mind.

On the scales of extremes with Barcelona representing the limit at one end, England's style and effectiveness would definitely be somewhere distant on the other end of the scale imo.

Think you may be using the wrong term like, cloggers are players who make up for their lack of footballing ability by roughing the opposition up.

Our style of play is to camp in the opponents half blazing deep crosses over the bar.

Yeah I take your point, I admit I didn't exactly check the dictionary before using the term :lol:

I should have just written bereft of ability or lacking any kind of footballing sense :blush:

Mancini has said he wants the job apparently.

But we gone the forrin route already, we tried it, we know it will never work gaffer.

That's my Ian Wright impression.