England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Mutual consent

Mutual consent my arse, was basically agree to fuck off or we'll sack you. A generous offer by the FA in that mutual consent leaves Slug-head without the black mark against his name.

Do FA have to do a Freedom of Information? I would like to know the value of his severance package if so. Bet he still managed to pocket £2-3m in the end, not bad for a single game.

Gross misconduct?

Statement says they mutually agreed to part ways. Normally money involved with those words.

Do FA have to do a Freedom of Information? I would like to know the value of his severance package if so. Bet he still managed to pocket £2-3m in the end, not bad for a single game.

Gross misconduct?

Statement says they mutually agreed to part ways. Normally money involved with those words.

You can also be advised to resign from a job before you are sacked.

Which is what has happened, in this case.

When he imagined being a record-breaking England manager I bet he never imagined this. One game. One game!

Only permanent England manager to have a 100% record? Only England manager never to have conceded a goal?

:lol:

When he imagined being a record-breaking England manager I bet he never imagined this. One game. One game!

Only permanent England manager to have a 100% record? Only England manager never to have conceded a goal?

That's a new slide in his CV PowerPoint presentation.