England

Yorkie

Guest The Little Waster

Yer da and his mates enjoying themselves in Russia.

Fucking hell. :facepalm:

Hope some Russian radgies batter the fuck out of them.

Mates of Tommy Robinson no doubt

Yer da and his mates enjoying themselves in Russia.

Fucking hell. :facepalm:

Hope some Russian radgies batter the fuck out of them.

Talking about 'Yids', bet they are Chelsea 'fans' and former hooligans who have gone over there to 'defend England' from the Russians hooligans. I hope the Russian hooligans find them and give them the battering they deserve.

28 million Russians died fighting against the Nazi war machine, and thousands of soviet prisoners of war died at Auchwitz. They will not take kindly to that sort of craic :lol:

Having said that, has there been any incidents of violence at the WC so far?

28 million Russians died fighting against the Nazi war machine, and thousands of soviet prisoners of war died at Auchwitz. They will not take kindly to that sort of craic :lol:

There was a fight between two drunken Russians in front of me towards the end of the Russia-Egypt match. :lol: Other than that madness with the taxi running into pedestrians, there hasn't been anything of note, though.

The hysteria about how dangerous Russia would be was so overplayed. It is largely a safer country than the last two hosts, and the one big potential issue for ruining the tournament (hooliganism) was always likely to be pretty ruthlessly negated by police restrictions.

There won't be, it suited Putin to cause a ruckus in France, but any local getting hot headed this time will be on a one way train trip to Siberia... if they're lucky.

I absolutely fucking detest James Corden. Unfunny cunt. I’ve absolutely no idea why some of the squad would make themselves look like complete cockends by dancing to his tune, the unfunny cunt.

Guest neesy111

I absolutely fucking detest James Corden. Unfunny cunt. I’ve absolutely no idea why some of the squad would make themselves look like complete cockends by dancing to his tune, the unfunny cunt.

:clap:

This :thup:

Presume it's just part of the whole PR drive Southgate and the FA are so keen on

Team has supposedly been leaked, with Rashford coming in for Sterling and Loftus-Cheek coming in for Alli.

Whats the point in this? Assuming its the English media leaking it. Literally no one needs to know the line up yet, bar our opposition.

Team has supposedly been leaked, with Rashford coming in for Sterling and Loftus-Cheek coming in for Alli.

Whats the point in this? Assuming its the English media leaking it. Literally no one needs to know the line up yet, bar our opposition.

Purely accidentally one of the coaches notebooks got photographed

Purely accidentally one of the coaches notebooks got photographed

Obviously, I mean what is the point from the media side of things in leaking it. Theres literally no benefit to England for the English media leaking news that could affect England's success. I find it bizarre how they wave stories like this around, as if they have to report on it & they're not being utter twats.

Southgate's already touched on it anyway: