England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Are people actually suggesting replacing Southgate legitimately? That would be insane with so little time before the World Cup, and besides he's more then earned the right to have a bad run, especially when all the players are running on fumes.

Yeah they are [emoji38]. You dont understand man, its easy to just rip up all of Southgates progress over the last 6 years and put someone new in and expect them to do better 6 months before a World Cup. Easy.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He’s taken a team who couldn’t get past the QFs to a semi and a final, losing on pens. What has Poch done? He was utterly wank in the CL with PSG. 

I Reckon Poch could have beaten Nicuragua or whoever it was, lost to Belgium twice, Croatia once and beaten Colombia on penalties with England.

I reckon even Bruce could

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

He’s taken a team who couldn’t get past the QFs to a semi and a final, losing on pens. What has Poch done? He was utterly wank in the CL with PSG. 

a semi and a final in which he royally fucked up in terms of tactics.

will never forgive him for the cowardly way he had us playing against italy. shaemful.

Just now, ManDoon said:

I’m saying replacing him with Poch would be ridiculous. Did you watch PSG last season lol? Yes let’s get Poch in he has shown he can adjust in tournament football. 

Remember that time he took Tottenham to their first ever CL final?

I suppose that’s not quite as good as the relegation on Southgate’s CV.

Just now, The Prophet said:

The sack Southgate brigade  in absolute dreamland.

Fans booing Saka off is absolute chefs kiss stuff. Been holding that back for a year.

7 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Is Bottlejob going to change his wank approach now after this?!

Plan A - 2 holding CMs + Harry Kane

Plan B - 2 holding CMs + Harry Kane

Plan C - 2 different holding CMs + Harry Kane

Boring, predictable coward

But, but, he's a nice guy man!