England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Just now, KaKa said:

Foden should have been off.

Gordon and Palmer have been far more present and dangerous.

Never seems to do a thing for England. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Haha that little bellend with the paper aeroplane. Blame your folks for taking you to a friendly, mate. 

Shit plane as well, more or less went backwards. Southgate will probably call him up for the next squad after the Euros.

Also, why not try swapping palmer and gordon over for 10 mins? Against a low block I think there's value in just putting a winger on his stronger foot and tell him to get to the byline, get the defence going backwards and get the ball across the 6 yard box.

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Shit plane as well, more or less went backwards. Southgate will probably call him up for the next squad after the Euros.

:lol: very good

As much as I hate that Sheff Wed band who’ve been a fixture at England games for over quarter of a century now, I always laugh when I hear them play that absolute dirge of a national anthem we somehow still have, and a handful of bored punters half-sing along with it.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

As much as I hate that Sheff Wed band who’ve been a fixture at England games for over quarter of a century now, I always laugh when I hear them play that absolute dirge of a national anthem we somehow still have, and a handful of bored punters half-sing along with it.

They ought to banned from every football ground :lol:

Just now, toon25 said:

They ought to banned from every football ground :lol:

It remains a mystery to me how someone hasn’t ripped the skin off their drum and smashed those fucking trumpets into smithereens :) 

5 minutes ago, OCK said:

Palmer does nothing defensively, I can understand why he didn't get many games at City

I think it was a significant issue at the beginning of the move for their goal.

No shot on target of note in 85 minutes, incredible the lack of pressure we've put these under despite trailing for most of the game.

Southgate probably orders two glasses of milk with his chicken korma the negative bloody coward.