Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

The fee is actually 32.5m after add ons. The dippers have to pay 5m to PSV for the sell on clause and 25m to us up front. Another 2.5 after appearances etc..

Excellent business.

Great deal. Hes completely gutless and most of us want rid. Selling a player like that for this kind of money in the Championship is good business. Now spend it on 2 or 3 more.

The fee is actually 32.5m after add ons. The dippers have to pay 5m to PSV for the sell on clause and 25m to us up front. Another 2.5 after appearances etc..

Excellent business.

If true that's unbelievable business from us. Are those figures gospel?

So can anyone name the good matches he played for us on the top of their head? :D

Trying to explain to an poolbuddy of mine we are close to glad to rid of him, he is just laughing at me.

Norwich, Man Utd draw, Spurs last day of the season but I wouldn't count that, Liverpool win, Chelsea draw, West Ham win, probably a few more. He played well in quite a few matches, the problem is when he doesn't play well it's like having a ghost playing

Arsenal away too.

Fully agree, a bad game for him is the Ghost act. Like playing with 10 men. Won't see him defensively or offensively.

Southampton at home, West Brom and West Ham at home. Basically whenever we played well, he was good. If we didn't, he wasn't the type of player who could grab a game by the scruff of its neck. He won't need to at Liverpool, I think he'll show what we could have had.

Still not sure exactly how Liverpool will use him, with all the attacking midfield players they have.

Few Liverpool fans seem to think he'll be playing as a CM to replace Allen and play alongside Henderson or Can, which seems a bit mad

Still not sure exactly how Liverpool will use him, with all the attacking midfield players they have.

Few Liverpool fans seem to think he'll be playing as a CM to replace Allen and play alongside Henderson or Can, which seems a bit mad

I think that's possible if they believe Can and Henderson can impose themselves enough. I think that's the reason we should have been playing a midfield 3, it's very forgiving of individual weaknesses. When I play I absolutely love it :lol:

Glad it looks to be sorted quickly. If Juve are interested in Momo then it might take a little longer if that hinges on Pogba. I think its clear they both want to leave and we will get decent money for both.

Glad it looks to be sorted quickly. If Juve are interested in Momo then it might take a little longer if that hinges on Pogba. I think its clear they both want to leave and we will get decent money for both.

Moussa you mean. :lol:

Its my nickname for him. I remember the other guy.

Its my nickname for him. I remember the other guy.

Why!?! :lol: