Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

If Aarons is fully fit, i would give him a start instead. He seems similar to Townsend, so having someone with pace on both sides could benefit us alot. Does he fit onto this Rafa system defensively though?

Just watched the whole game and ill be shocked if he does get dropped, he kept possession well and never had any danger from his full going the other way. He does need to do more when attacking, but we need to just win games for now, so performances like yesterday will help that along. Hopefully see his form from earlier in the season again next season

Rather we just bought a real left winger :thup:

Bit late like kanji [emoji38]

Aye next season my man :lol:

New mobile striker (is Perez just 2-3 paces off being that for us?)

New left winger, possibly a new proper CM to partner tiote/new DM, left back, right back and CB competition.

New squad basically, Ffs :lol:

Just watched the whole game and ill be shocked if he does get dropped, he kept possession well and never had any danger from his full going the other way. He does need to do more when attacking, but we need to just win games for now, so performances like yesterday will help that along. Hopefully see his form from earlier in the season again next season

This is the thing, when I watch him, he does seem to hold off players really well, but just doesn't seem to get involved enough given his undoubted ability. I'm not sure Rafa will want to get rid if we stay up, but he hasn't done enough to avoid getting dropped so something will have to change if he's going to be here next season.

I thought he played alright?  Still not involved enough and it may just be because my expectations are extremely low ATM, when it comes to Gini.  But he was running riot at the start of the second half, when he went more central.  I thought Palace were shit scared of him and struggled whenever we got him on the ball.

Guest firetotheworks

The Michael Owen of this season and I mean that sincerely. Worthless, lazy, ponderous CUNT.