Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

What is the value of Wijnaldum?

Ceiling is very high for his ability, currently very little.

Such a frustrating player; one of the most enjoyable players to watch when he's flying. I still think he'll go on to be a key player for a big club.

Such a frustrating player; one of the most enjoyable players to watch when he's flying. I still think he'll go on to be a key player for a big club.

Maybe abroad, not in English football.

Don't see it. Invisible when not scoring.

For us aye, but he's clearly a talented player and a club with better players might see him as being a part of that.

Pretty much, when on from earlier on the season, he was great to watch, was key to some of the points we achieved, early on Something happened in the second half that clearly dented his form, and he just never recovered.

Don't see it. Invisible when not scoring.

If he goes to a more productive attacking team(where he can afford to slack off the odd game) he will be quality, he's a good player.

His issue's here are about attitude, and taking responsibility when it was patently clear the side needed it. Put simply, he's not the sort of player you want if you're fighting to stay up.