Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I heard that his agent was in town to try and smoke out rival bids to the one we offered.  Mitrovic apparently not being so keen.

Time will tell but if we dont get him then the stall is set for price range.

I heard that his agent was in town to try and smoke out rival bids to the one we offered.  Mitrovic apparently not being so keen.

You heard? :lol: From who? Your neighbours dog?

You heard? :lol: From who? Your neighbours dog?

No because it cant speak.  :idiot2:

IF we get him and he does well i can imagine that it wont take long before his agent starts trying to get him a new club straight away, just my gut feeling!

I guess it's "good" we're used to not have good players for long :lol:

I hope this isn't a taste of things to come with this player. Hopefully it's just his agent trying to get the best possible deal.

Yes, the dressing room needs characters, but that doesn't include egotistical jerks.

I hope this isn't a taste of things to come with this player. Hopefully it's just his agent trying to get the best possible deal.

Yes, the dressing room needs characters, but that doesn't include egotistical jerks.

If he doesn't want to come here i can't blame him! Don't know much about his character though...Also, sometimes players who think highly of themselves can be really good at the big stage. They don't give a shit who they are playing against, they are still confident mor often than not. Cannot be too much of an ass like Balotelli though.

I understand that we're no longer the type of club that players will be desperate to join but I always feel uneasy when a player publicly isn't really keen on joining yet we pursue him anyway. I suppose it worked out fine with Remy but it's a recipe for disaster in my opinion.

I understand that we're no longer the type of club that players will be desperate to join but I always feel uneasy when a player publicly isn't really keen on joining yet we pursue him anyway. I suppose it worked out fine with Remy but it's a recipe for disaster in my opinion.

In those circumstances, at normal clubs, you meet the fee and offer the player a good deal to convince him quickly it's the right place to come.  We'll leave the lowball offer on the table until he takes it or another club bids.

He's not keen is he. If he does sign there'll no doubt be a release clause if a CL club comes calling.

And if Ashley wasn't such a prick it's times like this we could involve Shearer. Or we could send Moncur......didn't we beat Anderlecht in The Fairs Cup....

Yeah, we need to tread carefully.

I always hate it when a player's dad is involved, either as an agent or spokesman. It's a bad idea to mix roles like that and usually causes problems.

The word 'entourage' is a bit off-putting as well. You wonder how many voices this lad is listening to. Possibly he's not the sharpest tool in the box.

In the end of the day most players will look at what wages are offered and the possibility of regular football.. And I´m sure NUFC got an advantage there.

As for European games, well.. Porto are guaranteed European games at a regular basis being one of the three big clubs in Portugal, not much to do about it.