Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Someone updated his wiki.  :lol:

Aleksandar Mitrović (Serbian Cyrillic: Александар Митровић; born 16 September 1994) is a Serbian professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Newcastle and the Serbia national team.

I just wonder whether the player is jerking us around a bit. There's been a story that he'd rather go to Roma, but they want to wait and see if they can get Dzeko instead.

He'll be waiting a while as apparently Roma offered 10m euros for Dzeko :lol:

All the talk from McClaren has been about getting the right characters but this bloke seems like a nutter. WTF?

Pound-for-pound is all we care about at the end of the day. If identical players were available for the same price and one had good character we'd probably take him. But I doubt we're putting a monetary premium on it.

All the talk from McClaren has been about getting the right characters but this bloke seems like a nutter. WTF?

To be fair there is nothing inherently wrong with having a passion for pleasuring his woman that way, so much so that he wants to let us all know.

Other than that he hasn't done anything wrong has he? Or been in any kind of trouble?

If bangs in twenty plus a season he can celebrate how he damn well pleases. He could performance actual cunnilinggus on a lass pitch side if he likes.

:lol:

You're totally right though. He looks like a character but his record is pretty good. He does seem to have an eye for goal. We need to improve our crossing if we get him.

:la:

Does he do that celebration every single time he scores a goal? If he joins, I'd imagine he'd be warned not to do that celebration. Kids would end up copying it. It would be funny to see it live on Sky Sports or BT Sport and hear what the commentator said. MOTD highlights too.

If that celebration was available in 'FIFA 16' it would be overused by every player.

I hope he scores a hattrick against Palace and runs up and does that celebration right in front of Pardew's face every time.

Okay, that would be appropriate. Then no more after.

Guest chopey

Newcastle under pardew got rid of all the characters we could do with a player of the nutter variety