Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

CKb1e6sUYAAmI5X.jpg

What's your thoughts on the signing man? Be interested to hear you views.

I personally think that Aleksandar Mitrović is a very good signing for Newcastle United. He is very, very strong and He will put his head where others would not put the leg.

If you do not know what to do with the ball, send it to the box and He will score a goal. He needs a good service from midfield. He also needs a good service from both sides of the field. I think He will be a  true revelation in the Premier League.

Years ago I'd have been really excited about the fact he's only 20, but Ashley is just hoping he'll be Benteke. Couple of years of goals then sell him to Chelsea or Liverpool.

I was just about to write that Kaka needs to sleep soon so don't get him too excited :lol:

I'll be up till the game man. Got to see Colback pass sideways and backwards against the Timbers' second unit. That will sufficiently darken my mood in no time.  :)

Years ago I'd have been really excited about the fact he's only 20, but Ashley is just hoping he'll be Benteke. Couple of years of goals then sell him to Chelsea or Liverpool.

Exactly. I'd love to think we could have 10 years of him banging in goals for us if he's quality, but if he his he will be gone in a flash.

He will put his head where others would not put the leg

Then yours is the world, and everything that's in it. And, which is more, you'll be a man my son.

:lol:

Young love <3

Can't be long before you're officially Interpolic W

Exactly. I'd love to think we could have 10 years of him banging in goals for us if he's quality, but if he his he will be gone in a flash.

Same goes for most clubs in the league.

He will put his head where others would not put the leg

Then yours is the world, and everything that's in it. And, which is more, you'll be a man my son.

Ladies and gentleman, Newcastle will be playing four, four, fucking TWO.

Same goes for most clubs in the league.

If Man Utd was forced to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid... No players are "safe", it was hardly that Anderlecht was begging for some "filthy rich spending ridiculous money premier league club" to steal their players?

I don't have a problem with this approach if it then leads to you bringing in more talent with the money made and steadily progressing your club. I think that's how spuds are where they are with their approach (up until wasting the Bale money of course). Unfortunately we had this with Carroll where we sold a player for a crazy amount, the following year we did invest some of that money wisely and finished 5th but really missed an opportunity. Unfortunately that situation just made them think you can do things on cheap.

Two good signings so far, credit where it's due on that but we need a lot more, still worried that we've not bought these players early enough and missed out on valuable preseason prep.

Brilliant news, this :thup:

I'm also genuinely excited by this signing especially when you consider the potential he has (judging from all the stories about him that is!).

Looks like the words "hope" and "belief" are starting to creep into my NUFC vocabulary again especially if we also bring in a competent CB as well (cue September/October time when things are going wrong and we get the same old story... :laugh: :undecided: I like how this regime has brought out the cynic in me).