Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

You think Mitrovic 'picks himself' ahead of Cisse? I'm not so sure, Cisse guarantees PL goals while Mitrovic is young and new to the league.

It's good to have the dilemma obviously.

Mainly because of the money involved, i really cannot see this club benching a new striker for someone who was already getting benched last year ( rightly or wrongly) Also i think he potentially brings more to the table than Cisse, no point benching him and waiting for him to " adapt " never did understand that with Pardew.

Surely if you are going to adapt it would be best to play as many as games as early as possible?

You might be right, I don't mind either way TBH (although I really like Cisse). I thought Cisse was benched last season because of fitness more than anything else.

Anyway, I just hope we don't get rid of Cisse because going into the season with two 20 year-old strikers would be a massive risk.

You might be right, I don't mind either way TBH (although I really like Cisse). I thought Cisse was benched last season because of fitness more than anything else.

Anyway, I just hope we don't get rid of Cisse because going into the season with two 20 year-old strikers would be a massive risk.

Do you believe McClaren sees Perez as a striker? I think he is more in competition with Aarons, Cabella, and possibly Sissoko for his position, than Mitrovic, Cisse, and Riviere.

Do you believe McClaren sees Perez as a striker? I think he is more in competition with Aarons, Cabella, and possibly Sissoko for his position, than Mitrovic, Cisse, and Riviere.

I don't really know, I agree he's not ideal to play upfront on his own though.

Do think Perez is basically cover for De Jong in that position, also wouldn't be surprised if that's what he was bought for in the first place and he just happened to be really good a lot quicker than the club expected and De Jong never played.

As a partner for Mitrovic depending on the formation they could work really well together. I think you're right about Cisse's injury problems (his knee iirc) limits him mainly to playing 45 mins a game.

Probably Ashleys or well pay for one. They arent Massively expensive in the scheme of things when you consuder transfer fees etc. Plus we seem to be signing a higher calibre of players than normal so little things like that even if it cost 10k or whatever it makes us seem a bit more interesting to join.

No way any agent owns a private jet. They'll maybe lay one on when they expect a big pay day but that's as close as it gets.

I thought his agent was Pini Zahavi who is as rich as agents get.