Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He made contact but it had very little weight behind it. People saying it was a potential leg breaker are off their tits.

Would like to see that challenge done on yourself, you'd be changing your mind instantly.

I doubt I'd give a fuck if someone scraped their studs down my shinpad like.

He made contact but it had very little weight behind it. People saying it was a potential leg breaker are off their tits.

Would like to see that challenge done on yourself, you'd be changing your mind instantly.

Let's recreate it, I'll come round and touch your shin with my foot, see how instantly you change your mind?

Guest neesy111

Let's recreate it, I'll come round and touch your shin with my foot, see how instantly you change your mind?

It was a stamp BTW, not a touch.

It happens game in and game out, 9/10 you won't feel it because of shin pads. You get a knock on your shin on pretty much every tackle you recieve.

I can stamp as lightly as he did.

I doubt I'd give a f*** if someone scraped their studs down my shinpad like.

He had his other foot planted to the floor. He tried to get the ball FFS. Most stamps involve a player jumping in and landing with one foot on the opposition player. This was nothing like that because he didn't jump in.

Come on,do you honestly think Mitrovic goes into a challenge"softly"?  :lol:

The blokes a fucking animal!

He's not an animal. He's got the physical attributes to really impose himself on the opposition and he knows it, but he needs to be a bit more clever in how he goes about it, that's all.

a stamp ffs, get a grip man.

Never in a million years was it a stamp and it wasn't worth a yellow either.

He'd brought the ball down and was trying to control it, never stamped on anyone and coq boys shit reaction got the red card and nowt else.

I think we can all agree it was a yellow at the very least. Out of interest, does anybody think he would have made it until the end of the game without a second booking in a game with such a trigger happy referee? And iff he had stayed on, would McClaren have taken him off before the inevitable second booking?

I think we can all agree it was a yellow at the very least. Out of interest, does anybody think he would have made it until the end of the game without a second booking in a game with such a trigger happy referee? And iff he had stayed on, would McClaren have taken him off before the inevitable second booking?

No, I don't agree that it was a yellow, I didn't even think it was a foul.

Bullshit. Not a stamp. Not a red.

No, I don't agree that it was a yellow, I didn't even think it was a foul.

Alright. :lol:

I'm not sure if he'd have picked up a second yellow if I'm honest - he controlled himself really well at Man Utd, so he clearly has the ability to do so.

All of our players, once they'd picked up a ridiculous yellow were very well disciplined not to give the ref the chance to give a second - because he would have.

I'm sorry like, I disagree with anyone who says that wasn't a red. By the letter of the law it was as clear a red card as you'll see. And I thought Sissoko thoroughly deserved the yellow early on as well. Thought the red did fine to be honest. Embarrassing hearing our fans chanting all that stuff at the ref when in reality he's had a decent game.

Mitrovic needs to do better...simple. He's only got himself to blame.

You're taking your horseplop talking levels to new heights here.

OK.

Simple question... Taking off any black and white specs that we all wear, if those tackles were made on our players would we or would we not have been shouting for reds.

i don't see that it's even a 'tackle'.  mitro has gone to try & trap/play the ball as it comes down & when the arsenal dude gets his foot in 1st mitro's boot goes straight down his shin.  never a red for me & i don't think i'd be super arsed if the roles were completely reversed.

I'm sorry like, I disagree with anyone who says that wasn't a red. By the letter of the law it was as clear a red card as you'll see. And I thought Sissoko thoroughly deserved the yellow early on as well. Thought the red did fine to be honest. Embarrassing hearing our fans chanting all that stuff at the ref when in reality he's had a decent game.

Mitrovic needs to do better...simple. He's only got himself to blame.

You're taking your horseplop talking levels to new heights here.

OK.

Simple question... Taking off any black and white specs that we all wear, if those tackles were made on our players would we or would we not have been shouting for reds.

i don't see that it's even a 'tackle'.  mitro has gone to try & trap/play the ball as it comes down & when the arsenal dude gets his foot in 1st mitro's boot goes straight down his shin.  never a red for me & i don't think i'd be super arsed if the roles were completely reversed.

:thup: