Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Still virtually no goal threat with the ball at his feet when running at defenders, if he had more pace and better control he'd create way more chances for himself. Other than that it was a very good all-round performance, including the goal which he tucked away very nicely.

Mitrović doesn't get into the box in time for crosses. Sissoko and Townsend put good crosses in which only Wijnaldum got anywhere near.

He's found on his heels a lot when the chances come in, I don't think he's a natural goalscorer. His hold up play is outstanding though. Pleased he got the goal, that will do his confidence some good.

Aleksandar Mitrovic, Newcastle goalscorer: "That was a very important result for us. We tried to press high from the first minute, and we got the first goal. I thought we should have scored more goals, but 1-0 is not a bad result.

"We will stay up, of course we will. We have quality - I know we will be safe."

He's more confident than most of us.

Guest neesy111

Really don't get why McClaren randomly just plays Perez up top in certain games.  We are clearly better with him in the team despite not being able to hit a barn door at times.